Game Day Round 12 v Sydney @ MCG 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

We seriously don’t have a forward line, all out of form and horrible.

I hate the bloke but Taylor Walker would be handy for a year or two.
No. No matter how crap our forwards are (expert Fritsch), we don't need that racist prick in our team. Don't forget how much crap he gave Lever as well.

Game is in the worst state it’s ever been. That free to Papley… ******* dive slides in front of Langdon and wins in the back. Just put the ducking thing away umpires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway flat patch for you guys, you’ll bounce back.

Game is in the worst state it’s ever been. That free to Papley… ******* dive slides in front of Langdon and wins in the back. Just put the ducking thing away umpires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umpiring was terrible but we deserved to lose mate.

Go away. We didn't deserve to win and don't need your umpire pity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel the free to Papley was there, sloppy by lingers. If he keeps running normally he probably wins one for taking the legs.

In any case, we were very sloppy after QTR time. We've gotten too used to playing one good quarter and grinding out a win. Can't do that against good sides.

No. No matter how crap our forwards are (expert Fritsch), we don't need that racist prick in our team. Don't forget how much crap he gave Lever as well.
Then who is another option, don’t get me wrong I can’t stand the bloke but we need someone to kick goals.

Yeah I dunno.

Looked flat all night.

Ben Brown s**t. Other Brown s**t. Trac better but still s**t.

First time we’ve dropped two in a row for a while. Not good. Errybody’s grand final, amirite!?!

No. Go on then.
If people are going to criticise me for being overly critical then people could have the decency to acknowledge that I couldn't have been been more correct when it comes to Ben Brown. It was a cowardly decision to keep him in the team. And that's just in relation to Ben Brown. And for the record, Mitch Brown out performed him (admittedly not a great game by him either), but still better.

Where are all the 'we just cruise in 2nd gear' supporters now? The writing has been on the wall for about 6 weeks but some fans chose to look at the margins and look the other way. Hopefully now, some people will see the deficiencies in our game that I saw weeks earlier.

That is: -inability to defend the spread.
  • allowing too many uncontested marks
  • ineffective defensive zone.
  • forward 50m inefficiency.
  • defensive pressure across the ground.
  • Tomlinson

If people are going to criticise me for being overly critical then people could have the decency to acknowledge that I couldn't have been been more correct when it comes to Ben Brown. It was a cowardly decision to keep him in the team. And that's just in relation to Ben Brown. And for the record, Mitch Brown out performed him (admittedly not a great game by him either), but still better.
Are you selecting Weid in front of Ben Brown tonight? The coach would be sacked if that happened.

Then who is another option, don’t get me wrong I can’t stand the bloke but we need someone to kick goals.
The run and gun play, into our F50, is killing our tall forwards. They now have low confidence and so 2nd guess themselves, most of the time.

That low confidence is now spreading further afield to our wings, where our ball carriers are also now 2nd guessing their approach into F50. Because of the poor results from the past month or more, of run and gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back