Captains Round 12 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danger the only VC option that jumps out. Fyfe at home if you use one of the bye players? Buddy could feast on the Saints with both Carlisle and Brown out if you have him.

Gawn/Grundy have to be the only C options. If you have both, toss a coin and then do the opposite. :moustache:

Danger VC and Gawn C.

Pretty simple...

Yeah, I think this.

Maybe Fyfe if he escapes MC (Michael Christian) Hammer, as he rarely plays 2 bad games in a row.

Maybe Cogs if he knows what planet he lives on.

Maybe Dusty because he likes the Adelaide Oval.

Last edited:
Not sure I like Gawn or Grundy. No idea if they cancel out or both go huge

I don’t have many options but probably any free hit into Fyfe vs a sorry Crows outfit. Gray/Lloyd into Fyfe

Agree don’t trust Gawn this week

Lots of good VC options with Fyfe (assuming no suspension) playing at home late in the round.

Would consider
Dusty
Danger
Cogs
Lloyd
Buddy

Not sure I like Gawn or Grundy. No idea if they cancel out or both go huge

I don’t have many options but probably any free hit into Fyfe vs a sorry Crows outfit. Gray/Lloyd into Fyfe
Agree don’t trust Gawn this week

Lots of good VC options with Fyfe (assuming no suspension) playing at home late in the round.

Would consider
Dusty
Danger
Cogs
Lloyd
Buddy
Could go either way. Gawn and Goldy both scored 173 in the same game against each other a couple of years ago. I'll C one of them and it will probably be Grundy (if required). He just gets more of it around the ground. Struck match between them though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VC Hurn

No C required
tumblr_mb15k6Ke7z1rrpsd7.gif

Round 3 2016. Something similar from Grundy and Gawn on Monday would be just lovely.

View attachment 506802
I remember this game well. Both were on fire, although it really highlights how far Goldy has dropped off since.

Danger VC / Gawn C looks the likely option, although I'm a little nervous about the Gawn vs Grundy battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back