Captains Round 12 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

VC Neale vs Blues. 134, 159, 134 the last 3 times he's played them. He's also due for a massive game, who better than against a new coached Carlton.

C Jelly vs Crows. Form is too good to look past and not many other options for C.

Grundy/Gawn will nullify each other imo, Oliver against Pies i'm not confident. Sloane injured. Danger/Telly maybe but the Tiges might run someone with them.

On behalf of all Neale owners....

STAY THE **** AWAY!!!
locked and loaded! dropped off a bit lately, inviting me to pick him up after his bye. Don't worry mate, big end to the season coming, back up to that 130 average ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That doesnt work for me. Can u make it 15?
Thanks
Maybe, his BE might be super high again if he only scores ~100 this weekend
Hmmm maybe I don't even want him if he only scores ~100 again this weekend lol, might be a has-been

Neale is going 200 against the Blues this week and everyone that wants to get him in after his bye will have to pay the big $$$
Unlike

Hope he gets tagged by Curnow and scores 50

Hope someone knocks out Jelly this week as punishment for never copping the tag. Bloke should be the prime tag target each week with the damage he does but for some reason teams decide to tag ******* Cogs/Whitfield instead :drunk:

Hope someone knocks out Jelly this week as punishment for never copping the tag. Bloke should be the prime tag target each week with the damage he does but for some reason teams decide to tag ******* Cogs/Whitfield instead :drunk:

punch.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back