Captains Round 12 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You’ll hate it but I reckon serong tags Macrae
He’ll do a good job too

bont will get off the chain. Dogs have lost their invincibility in there without Dunkley and treloar
It’s still amazing with Bont Macrae libba smith with Hunter on the wing
But the depth with the other two playing is something unrivalled in the comp

You’ll hate it but I reckon serong tags Macrae
He’ll do a good job too

bont will get off the chain. Dogs have lost their invincibility in there without Dunkley and treloar
It’s still amazing with Bont Macrae libba smith with Hunter on the wing
But the depth with the other two playing is something unrivalled in the comp
Serong a small second year player. Does he have the tank to run with Macrae? Or the size and strength to stop him? No to both imo.

The Dee's showed tagging Libba works, and he is a better match up for Serong.

Captain Jack will run around doing what he likes for another 35+ touches 😍

Serong a small second year player. Does he have the tank to run with Macrae? Or the size and strength to stop him? No to both imo.

The Dee's showed tagging Libba works, and he is a better match up for Serong.

Captain Jack will run around doing what he likes for another 35+ touches 😍
I hope you’re right as a Macrae owner

But it’s only a matter of time before he gets tagged too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Macrae ever been tagged out of a game? :think:
Not that I remember. He doesn't get tagged very often. I remember Clarke from Essendon trying a couple of seasons ago, Macrae ran him into the ground by half time.

Maybe a better tagger would be more effective? Teams don't seem to tag him very often though, must think there are better targets.

He's a hard match up. Super fit, big, can play inside or outside.

Has Macrae ever been tagged out of a game? :think:
Don’t think effectively
He normally burns them off and gets the green demolishing symbol on fan footy

I just think teams will wake up one day and realise to tag him.
I hope im wrong cause all pre season I had him and Oliver in my team knowing they don’t get tagged with Bont/trac next to them getting it first.

think it’ll change though, Oliver becoming the best mid in the comp and Macrae’s the best link man/pig in the game

Hope they both keep getting off the chain and seeing libba tagged last week is a great start

Not that I remember. He doesn't get tagged very often. I remember Clarke from Essendon trying a couple of seasons ago, Macrae ran him into the ground by half time.

Maybe a better tagger would be more effective? Teams don't seem to tag him very often though, must think there are better targets.

He's a hard match up. Super fit, big, can play inside or outside.
Didn't he get tagged by Adelaide in 2018 when it was wet and scored like 170 lol? Might be a different game I'm thinking of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back