Captains Round 12 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta a feeling English goes bigger than Jack. But if you don’t own English it is still a solid VC option.

I am going English VC.

C will be one of Touk / Gawn or Piggy Oliver depending what English does tonight.

Stewart did tempt me for VC but his bigger scores have mostly been at home not at Marvel.
Yeah just on Stewart for those that remember last year he absolutely destroyed the dogs and got underscored (120) all game at Kardinia park . It was the game Bont dominated (143) too and scored 23 more points but everyone was up in arms after the cats won

Stewart loves the dogs and I think he’ll score huge again as the dogs are the best team for intercept markers to play against each week. Even that crab Ridley scored 115 against them so I expect Stewart to top that at the minimum

Tempted to VC Baz, had some time off, will be raring to go, cats can't hold them all down and I think he could be the one to get off the leash...

Will probably chicken out and VC Jack and stick the C on Mills whom scored 145 against Mel last year...

Still 50/50, it's either

VC English C Laird

or

VC Laird C Hodor

Doubt English goes huge 2 weeks in a row, probably go the second option.
What about Dunkley v English for (VC) ....I'm torn

Was on Laird ...but he's a solid 120 option ....need someone as (VC) who can go bigger than that

Let's go ya big dopey kent

street door GIF by South Park

What about Dunkley v English for (VC) ....I'm torn

Was on Laird ...but he's a solid 120 option ....need someone as (VC) who can go bigger than that
Dunkley never works for me, I've tried him a few times and he always spuds with the VC/C on.

Laird playing WC this week, normal rules don't count. Their midfield sucks and he will feast.

Dunkley never works for me, I've tried him a few times and he always spuds with the VC/C on.

Laird playing WC this week, normal rules don't count. Their midfield sucks and he will feast.
OK gone back to Laird, had him all week as (VC) ....but, as usual, started to 2nd guess myself

I was gonna go English VC but all these kents jumping on him and sticking the VC on him on debut in their sides are gonna break him for sure.

Will skip tonight I think
As posted .....only one ruck has scored more than 110 against Stanley ....does the trend continue, or are rules meant to be broken this year

As posted .....only one ruck has scored more than 110 against Stanley ....does the trend continue, or are rules meant to be broken this year
*uck it I am jumping to Stewart VC!

Prayer GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That said ....posted just recently, Stanley may be a late out of the GEEL side ....if that happens, my (VC) goes back on English
If Stanley is out I agree and back to Timmy it is!

No ruck has scored 110 against Geelong.
Blicavs has rucked most of the year not Stanley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back