Round 12 Venting & Discussion: Week 1 of the Byes - A.K.A the 7th Circle of Hell

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Carnage is upon us my friends, with more possible carnage in Yeo on the way and Sloane and Grundy also in doubt. Combine that with a lack of viable rook options and the already daunting task of fielding a full side, and I just know we're in for a fun few weeks

Danger (C) - because I feel like ruining my weekend before I start it, Duncan, Kelly, Guthrie, Dahl, Atkins, Clark, Martin & Naish playing tonight. Hoo boy...

Let the annual purge, *ahem* I mean vent, begin

Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Carnage is upon us my friends, with more possible carnage in Yeo on the way and Sloane and Grundy also in doubt. Combine that with a lack of viable rook options and the already daunting task of fielding a full side, and I just know we're in for a fun few weeks

Danger (C) - because I feel like ruining my weekend before I start it, Duncan, Kelly, Guthrie, Dahl, Atkins, Clark, Martin & Naish playing tonight. Hoo boy...

Let the annual purge, *ahem* I mean vent, begin
Holy crap you are either going to have an awesome night or be in the fetal position in the corner by the end of the night:devil:

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just getting in early...
Bloody Jelly. Pick this week to get injured when I C him
Cogs - pathetic
Typical Answerth gets 90 v Carlton when I have him on the pine. Scored more than everyone in my defence
Atkins, Hore and Naish 50 points between you...are you taking the P155?

Dropped down to 14,000th
😥

Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Just getting in early...
Cogs - pathetic
Typical Answerth gets 90 v Carlton when I have him on the pine. Scored more than everyone in my defence

Dropped down to 14,000th
😥
You forgot the Grundy late out.....

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Just getting in early...
Cogs - pathetic

Dropped down to 14,000th
😥

That’s some quality predictive venting there !!!

Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Tough decision for captain this week with questions marks on Grundy's injury. Just going Neale over Cripps, this could either go really good or really bad. 20 playing in what should be my best bye week. Good luck everyone, these 3 weeks could get ugly...

DustyTiggers

All Australian
May 4, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Just getting in early...
Cogs - pathetic

Dropped down to 14,000th

I only read the part about bloody jelly and started looking for the injury and reverse trades button.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tough decision for captain this week with questions marks on Grundy's injury. Just going Neale over Cripps, this could either go really good or really bad. 20 playing in what should be my best bye week. Good luck everyone, these 3 weeks could get ugly...
Wait for grundy to come out with another 150...only for no one to captain him

Crashy

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Adelaide Strikers
Hoping Balta and Stack get to there breakeven

Naish to do a few good things and stay in the side for a while

Danger Telly tons