Review Round 12 vs Kangaroos at TIO Stadium, Saturday 4th June, 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll be surprised if he gets a week , especially surprised if he gets more. Didn’t look to intentionally raise the elbow at all to me. Just collected Mackay as he ran by unfortunately. Rough conduct rather than a strike? Who knows, the tribunal is a raffle. Commentary didn’t even raise the possibility, just that it was accidental.
Even if it's not intentional, he hit him high with medium force since he was taken off. Definitely think he'll get a week.

A lot of people will say 'what is he supposed to do in that situation?', as has been the commentary around a lot of similar stuff, but I don't think it matters.

I think she’s in general a poor umpire.

Other than the 50 where Graham kicked his goal, which was complete bullshit, I didn’t think she was too bad this week.

She’s umpired 59 games. I reckon we’ve had her about 15-20 games.
I think the conversation revolves around whether she would be umpiring at the top level if she was a woman.I suspect not but I completely understand why she is being accelerated.I'll say this, she's better than she was.

Even if it's not intentional, he hit him high with medium force since he was taken off. Definitely think he'll get a week.

A lot of people will say 'what is he supposed to do in that situation?', as has been the commentary around a lot of similar stuff, but I don't think it matters.
And Benny isn't Buddy or Cotchin

I think she’s in general a poor umpire.

Other than the 50 where Graham kicked his goal, which was complete bullshit, I didn’t think she was too bad this week.

She’s umpired 59 games. I reckon we’ve had her about 15-20 games.
She’s umpired 59 games?
I reckon the AFL have given the Suns 50 of them. 😬

The fifty against Graham was bizarre. No idea what that was even for.
Umpire said STAND.
Larkey must have thought said back, so he pointed behind him and then shuffled backwards about 2 steps. Then got pinged for not standing.
Had zero influence on the game and was just poor decision.

Umpire said STAND.
Larkey must have thought said back, so he pointed behind him and then shuffled backwards about 2 steps. Then got pinged for not standing.

I would like to see the stand rule change to more of a stay rule.. you can move backwards or up and down just not forward or sideways

Umpire said STAND.
Thought she told him to move back and stand. He moved back, then pinged. Didn't influence the game, but poor call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back