Preview Round 13 2018: Geelong v Richmond | MCG, Sun Jun 17 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a mate with a deaf mum that used to flick off to elvis movies, she didnt know we could hear her, or maybe she did, anyway those elvis clocks with the swinging legs trigger me
Lol. I've loved his stuff since I was eight!

Those '60's movies are f**king awful though.

i said this in the callum moore thread but Our young talls aren't given anywhere near the opportunities as our young smalls are given
They're barely given any opportunity at all.

cockney urine at the G, 3:20pm on a sunday who the fk thought this one up, i'll be shovelling snow in the yard with some benzos and a few drams to relax the muscles by then

had a mate with a deaf mum that used to flick off to elvis movies, she didnt know we could hear her, or maybe she did, anyway those elvis clocks with the swinging legs trigger me
He’s still alive the King. Ellis the Pelvis that is.

I think we'll win this game. If it does indeed rain then we can dominate at ground level with a smaller line-up. Especially in our forward 50 against Geelong's defence.

Moore is not ready yet.

They kept Higgins in ahead of him. Higgins is probably the best gut runner at the club allready.

We are going to pressure the crap out of the Cats.
The middle is the key. Go head to head with Danger and Selwood as neither has any defensive game at all. Duncan is their best user. Tag him.

Take our chances and we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you have to ask? Its terrrible and juvenile and has no relevance to this thread.

C'mon Tiger???
It's irrelevant????
We have one particular poster and a few others who post irrelevant and juvenile GIFs all day and irrelevant one-liners, but we are told by one bloke in particular 'posting garbage does not break any site rules'?
If you are fair dinkum join me in having ALL nonsense and all irrelrevant GIFs removed and don't be selective!
Yes we should have nonsense removed .. if you consider this nonsense .. but be consistent!

[
C'mon Tiger???
It's irrelevant????
We have one particular poster and a few others who post irrelevant and juvenile GIFs all day and irrelevant one-liners, but we are told by one bloke in particular 'posting garbage does not break any site rules'?
If you are fair dinkum join me in having ALL nonsense and all irrelrevant GIFs removed and don't be selective!
Yes we should have nonsense removed .. if you consider this nonsense .. but be consistent!
I didnt like it because it was posted without commentary with the photo of Daniel Rioli.

s**t I am worried about having no second “tall” that was a big part of our success when towno joined in... we have the midfield balance right now at least.

Houli for short
Prestia for Conca
Townsend for Higgins

Reads to me like we are a “tall short” but have everything else spot on for our premiership power team.

Let’s see if we deliver the ball properly for such a short forward line!
Townsend isn't tall though. He's 187 I think right in between Martin and Caddy.

Looking forward to seeing the original 3 mosquitoes plus Bilbo Jiggins bullying the Cats.

Love the ins. Dont mind the outs but I am with you that I would have liked to have seen Towno get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back