Preview Round 13, 2018: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Saturday 16th June, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 45 38.8%
  • Saints

Votes: 71 61.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast had 6 total scoring shots last week in an entire game. We had 20 scoring shots against arguably the most in-form team in the entire competition (that has regularly smashed us for well over 5 years). If we lose to Gold Coast, I’ll be beyond disgusted.
A loss to Gold coast would finish Richardson - I can not see the Saints losing this game - playing against a team that are missing Fiorini , May , Hall , Kolojashnij , Barlow , Rosa , Lonergan , Hanley , Scrimshaw.

Expect us to win by 10 goals

If we get Bruce back after the bye, which we expect then I think we have to put McCartin back to the vfl.

Forgetting the investment, just on merit the guy has so much to improve on which he doesn't necessary need to be in seniors to improve. The argument he will rag doll defenders is fair but its not enough for pure afl selection. We don't want to hear it but his body shape is obviously poor and his endurance is at a rarely low level for a fourth year player.

Bruce & Membrey picked first, McCartin only if we can fit him in. I wouldn't shape it around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back