Game Day Round 13 2019 Adelaide vs Richmond AO 7.50pm (AEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Game Day! I hate seeing us in this position, but a close loss or even a 20-30 point loss would be a decent effort. A win would be immense.

60 to 100 point loss would be my expectations and losing b p would obviously be below par.

STATS OF THE DAY
1) Tom Lynch averages 6 goals per game when wearing a predominantly yellow jumper at the Adelaide oval.
2) We’ve never lost a game with Dusty as captain

And on a brighter note, with the players set to return, we can't possibly lose next week (Round 14)

Crows aren’t in as much form as people think. Yeah they beat GWS but the week before they got incredibly lucky. Melbourne lost that game, Crows didn’t win.

Whatever you are on, can I have some. I bet you sit there patting a white bunny all day and smiling;):D

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I'm pretty chilled actually - expect to lose, however:
Get smashed - meh
Competitive but fall short in a tight one - grrrrrr
A win for the ages - :wineglass:
If it's tight I'll be annoyed if we lose. Not with effort or anything, it's going to take effort to get close. Just an extra win where we don't expect it will make such a huge difference and make us even (along with Port game, balancing Dogs and ninf debacles)

I think it will be a close game where we lose by about 10 points or so.

This season has the feel of a one step back and two step forward. We are really putting much needed games into the young kids and developing them into competent players. I don't mind that.

If it's tight I'll be annoyed if we lose. Not with effort or anything, it's going to take effort to get close. Just an extra win where we don't expect it will make such a huge difference and make us even (along with Port game, balancing Dogs and ninf debacles)
Yeah - that's what my "grrrrr" meant. :)
It's actually very painful if we enter a game for which I have zero expectations, and then we are somehow right in it but get rolled late in the game - would almost prefer it to be a foregone conclusion earlier....

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I have a cunning plan.
At 7.50pm AEST, we all put on the 2017 grand final.
We can discuss it here.
af98c-this.gif

will be completely dry come game time imo
Yeah reckon most of it will be gone by mid afternoon. Its a slippery deck at night at the best of times though so hopefully its wet enough to keep us in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back