Preview Round 13 2019: Adelaide vs Richmond - Thursday, 13 June, Adelaide Oval, 7:50 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but totally dissagre. Footy is as strong as ever, it's just a vocal minority on social media giving that impression.
I can only speak personally but I think I’ve been a bit footied out. Have made a conscious decision to stop watching footy talk shows or listen to radio in a bid to regain some love for it.
Just think there is far too much of it and most of it is crap so I’d love to have that feeling back of really looking forward to the footy like I did before it was so easily accessible. This site will need a spell too if that doesn’t work.

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Footy is losing its appeal to people imo , AFL and all the crowd stuff , umpiring etc etc
i don't think i've bothered with tipping, SuperCoach / Fantasy...for a whole month now, prolly still got the C on some
rookie as loophole.

Unpopular, but might opt to watch a movie (Us) instead of the footy tomoz.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
I can only speak personally but I think I’ve been a bit footied out. Have made a conscious decision to stop watching footy talk shows or listen to radio in a bid to regain some love for it.
Just think there is far too much of it and most of it is crap so I’d love to have that feeling back of really looking forward to the footy like I did before it was so easily accessible. This site will need a spell too if that doesn’t work.
It's easy to be footied out when your side is having the season we are. All the markers like crowds, tv, radio and print are still huge and are just getting stronger. 400 thousand in Melbourne alone tuned into the pies/Dee's Monday game (That's the actual game, not big freeze pre game) that's massive for a public holiday afternoon.
We have issues now that occupy our daily rage, but we had similar when we were putting Up yours Oakley stickers on our bumpers.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
With all the doom and gloom here, I'm really looking forward to this game. It's backs to the wall stuff like when we were severely undermanned and went over and against the odds and beat Port. We did similar on the road against Freo, and this will be firmly entrenched in the back of the players minds.
I can't wait.

It’s like we are living a few weeks as a Carlton supporter
Knowing in your head we aren’t really a chance just going to watch to enjoy the green shots showing a few good things

Poor bastards how have they been doing this for 10 years

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I wouldn't blame him

Dropped and the rips it up at VFL in the midfield but doesn't get a call up
BOLTON
16 kicks
9 hand balls
4 marks
11 tackles

MENADUE
8 kicks
7 handballs
6 marks
4 tackles

Higgins & Rioli are very lucky players this week

That’s what I thought too, Menadue is a completely different role player so they have him in mind for something else, fair enough.

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I love this board!
We have Cotchin, Rance, Reiwoldt, Astbury, Nankervis, Edwards, Lambert, Ross and Short out yet it's Menadue picked over Bolton that will lose us the game!

Geez turn it up.
1) most people are questioning why Higgins and Rioli are in over him (and fair enough too), not Menadue.
2)not one single person has said it will cost us the game, not sure why you’ve said that

popsikle99

Team Captain
Feb 29, 2016
Aus
AFL Club
Richmond
With all the injuries, Hardwick has been in contact with the Leather Wallet this week. 13 years on from game 1 of the keepings off series, tonight it’s game 2 coming to you live from Adelaide oval

Bizarre team selection with Bolton left out...
It’s meant to be wet too and he’s our most skilled player!! He’s tackling hard too now... what else do you want for wet weather footy?

Butler, Castagna, rioli, Higgins PLEASE GROW A BIGGER PAIR TONIGHT AND RISE WHEN WE NEED YOU MOST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back