Preview Round 13 2019: Adelaide vs Richmond - Thursday, 13 June, Adelaide Oval, 7:50 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game day! I have mentally prepared myself for a disaster game. That means a thrashing won’t hurt, right?
Well speaking from experience (I expected a thrashing last week and was not disappointed) it still hurts, but not as much as if you’d gone in expecting a win.

Bizarre team selection with Bolton left out...
It’s meant to be wet too and he’s our most skilled player!! He’s tackling hard too now... what else do you want for wet weather footy?

Butler, Castagna, rioli, Higgins PLEASE GROW A BIGGER PAIR TONIGHT AND RISE WHEN WE NEED YOU MOST!

Hell play anyway probably.

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Have the club announced the new stand captain? I have added a poll to Twitter but will be redundant if the announcement has already been made.

It's easy to be footied out when your side is having the season we are. All the markers like crowds, tv, radio and print are still huge and are just getting stronger. 400 thousand in Melbourne alone tuned into the pies/Dee's Monday game (That's the actual game, not big freeze pre game) that's massive for a public holiday afternoon.
We have issues now that occupy our daily rage, but we had similar when we were putting Up yours Oakley stickers on our bumpers.

Na it’s got nothing to do with how Richmond are going. I have a lot of Perspective these days in regards to Richmond whether winning or losing. I was feeling pretty similar last season too so it’s been a bit of a slow build.
I know all the rubbish that gets spoken about during the week is the stuff that does my head in most so that’s what I’ll remove because I really love loving the game. Remember you’re talking to a Richmond supporter who went weekly and had a passion for it through 30 years of hell but I still loved it.
So I’m hoping if I cut out all midweek crap I’ll enjoy the game again, there is just far too much of it and it’s not like it used to be either with a handful of journos writing a couple of stories.

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
1560375005385.png

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Geez turn it up.
1) most people are questioning why Higgins and Rioli are in over him (and fair enough too), not Menadue.
2)not one single person has said it will cost us the game, not sure why you’ve said that
Haha, sorry Gazey... or Sharni.
I wasn't actually expecting to be taken literally, it was more the "vibe"
I am always bemused by what appears to be genuine anger at the selection or non selection of our 20th to 22nd ranked players.
Yes, Rioli, Butler, Castagna, Higgins could all have made way for Bolton and it would have been easy argue for that.
I do have a genuine affection for the denizens of this board.

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought the social experiment of playing Overdue was over?????
These are perfect opportunities of playing unknowns as it costs us nothing, yet we waste the opportunity on Overdue.
It’s plain stupid as we know exactly what Menadue has to offer.
A tad unfair.
Menadue was very good played at half back against Freo. Since then for team balance he played mostly forward. Strange, but most of our small forwards have been poor to average all year, so not an easy place to play at the best of times.
He should be back at half back this week, his best position, so we will know more after tonight. (Although tonight might not be a good place to be for any Tigers).

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I can only speak personally but I think I’ve been a bit footied out. Have made a conscious decision to stop watching footy talk shows or listen to radio in a bid to regain some love for it.
Just think there is far too much of it and most of it is crap so I’d love to have that feeling back of really looking forward to the footy like I did before it was so easily accessible. This site will need a spell too if that doesn’t work.
Nahhh...

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
It’s like we are living a few weeks as a Carlton supporter
Knowing in your head we aren’t really a chance just going to watch to enjoy the green shots showing a few good things

Poor bastards how have they been doing this for 10 years
Feck them...other than Richmond and Draft picks...cartooners woes are the only thing that keep me interested in footy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back