Preview Round 13, 2019: Essendon v Hawthorn, 14 June 2019, 7.50pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the opposite. I don't care about this match one iota. They are an irrelevancy who shouldn't even be in the league. Their matches in the context of the rest of the league are like the young kids table at the big family christmas party. You give them their little plates, they sit and pretend they are part of the celebration but in fact the real conversation is happening at the adults table. Win, lose or draw their matches are not in the slightest worth getting worked up over because they are irrelevant, even if God forbid they won a premiership, it doesn't count, except to them.

Christmas is about kids

Fixed it for ya. I'm not one bit religious, but pretty sure Christmas was meant to be about a whole different thing.

PS - Smash these filthy cheating pieces of ****
Christmas is the time when people of all religions can come together to celebrate the birth of Santa ;)

Huge match this weekend what is everyone gut feeling on the match and the changes...

The next 2 weeks will decide our season against similar teams in a similar situation. I think the bombers expected to play finals this year this is almost a make of break for both sides they will roll the dice, it looks like Stringer&Shiel straight in, maybe Fantasia

Outs Wingard (injury) Glass,Pittonet, (omitted)
In Moore or Hanrahan ,Morrison or Howe, Does Roughy get a chance without Mcevoy and Pittonet?

smokies to debut - Walker,Jones,Cj

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nash any chance for a recall for forward pressure? Haven't heard much about ole nashy boy since his dropping

Nash didn’t play for Box Hill the week before the bye. I highly doubt he’s in the mix.

2 week hammy......you tell me if thats rushing

Didn't someone say that no strain came up in Shiel's scans meaning it's just tightness ? Stringer will be 20 days since he last played and they say 21 days is the norm for a hamstring strain, so yeah I suppose they could err on the side of caution and give him another week.

Clarko loves coaching against one trick ponies... Bombers have 1 way they like to play and that is sling shot attack off half back and although the fast deck at Marvel helps them, I believe Clarko will be very well prepared for this and have the game plan to starve them, and as we've seen Bombers have no Plan B...

I lost a great friend of 20 years last Thursday. She was a mad keen Hawthorn fan & hated the drug cheats. Fair to say I'll be a touch emotional come Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back