Autopsy Round 13, 2019: Gold Coast v St.Kilda *NICK HIND DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Paton for Armo if anything. But I actually thought Armo played well, so I want to keep him in.

Hopefully Hanners will be in for Armo.
I like Armo, but I think it’s gone past him, although I did have a chuckle at DMac (?) stretching out Armo’s cramp on the field.

Paton for Parker ( ducks for cover)
Hannebrey
Hopefully Hanners will be in for Armo.
I like Armo, but I think it’s gone past him, although I did have a chuckle at DMac (?) stretching out Armo’s cramp on the field.
Hanners for newns
Long for hind
And Jimmy for white
👎 To who ever wanted to play in China then back up after the bye in Townsville

Hannebrey
Hanners for newns
Long for hind
And Jimmy for white
👎 To who ever wanted to play in China then back up after the bye in Townsville

You’re dropping Hind for Long? Let’s see what he does in the vfl tomorrow. I think he’s been disappointing lately - needs to play a few good weeks there.

Not sure we had a choice in the fixture regarding China followed by Townsville, but there was a bye inbetween.

You’re dropping Hind for Long? Let’s see what he does in the vfl tomorrow. I think he’s been disappointing lately - needs to play a few good weeks there.

Not sure we had a choice in the fixture regarding China followed by Townsville, but there was a bye inbetween.
Hind done a couple of good things but look out of his depth and that was against gc long always looks dangerous and over the last 6 weeks noone has played that well

Its either Parker or Long, but not both atm. So it depends on Longs performance I think

Long looks way off it this year. Parker hasn't had many games where he hasn't earned his spot. Long hasn't had many where he has.

DMac is Raph Clarke on here. It’s a joke. The bloke would almost be the first picked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon he's more like Geary, he's heart in the mouth in defence and people mistake frantic for chaotic. I lose it with him because he makes me nervous but he is pretty good in an unconventional way.

Clark's fitness worries me. He has had 18 months in a professional environment and still looks like he has kids arms and no muscle definition. All the kids from last years draft are already ahead of him body wise.

He has no doubt filled out but looks to also have lost the zip he had last year. I wonder if having 3 x 18/19 old kids (Clark, Coffield & Langlands) living together is the best thing for these lads?

Too much fruit loaf. Get Coff away from Hunter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next time anyone brings up the AFL Player Ratings as an accurate judgement of players, I would like to refer them to this games ratings. Billings was undeniably the best player on the ground. It wasn't even close. Yet they ranked him as 7th best on ground.

This horrific system ranks Ah Chee's 17 disposals, 2 tackles, zero scores as a better, more impactful game than Billings getting 31 disposals, 11 tackles, kicking 2.1.

D9FWOWSVUAAeEJc-1.png

You really want to tell me you think Dmac would be picked before any of: Carlisle, Steven, Gresh, Savage, Ross, Steele, Hanners, Geary, Lonie, Billings, Newnes, Marshall, Roberton, Battle, Bruce, Membrey or Webster? Personally I'd be picking any of Acres, Sinclair, Brown, Dunstan, Long, Kent, White, Parker, Paton, Hind or Marsh before him too. What a ridiculous post. McKenzie wouldn't get a game at most other teams, let alone have a guaranteed spot.

Mate, seriously...get a grip. I was making a point. He’s a valuable part of the side. Yes, he would be selected before some of those blokes. I said ‘almost’ first picked. The thing is, the bloke does his job, week in, week out, regardless of venue or team. He’s gotta be the he most consistent player we have and I guess that kind of sums up where our playing list is at. As a coach, at least you know what you’ll get from DMac week in and out - regardless of whether he’s fit or not, he’s all in.

If the rest of our mob did the same we’d be relishing a 6 goal win instead of arguing over our best role player.

I reckon he's more like Geary, he's heart in the mouth in defence and people mistake frantic for chaotic. I lose it with him because he makes me nervous but he is pretty good in an unconventional way.

What I meant was he’s the whipping boy. As was Raph, Geary at times and Lonie before his burst towards the end of last year.

He’s the easy target.

It's not how, it's how many

Having said that, i didn't watch the sh1tstorm and it's a lot easier to be a saints supporter from 9,000km away
I don’t find it that easy! Especially watching games like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back