Preview Round 13, 2019: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Riverway Stadium, Saturday 15th June, 1:45PM AEST *NICK HIND DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 47 73.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge opportunity for Clark to get a good inside run..

Probably means Coff keeps his spot with Paton coming in to replace Steele and run Philips' half back wing role

Rather Webster than coff. Doesn’t deserve to keep his spot

Would like to see him get more than 1 game. Give him at least a couple. As it is there will be a minimum of 3 changes. Coff should be safe for this week and has another shot at proving himself.

So Phillips, Geary and Steele are all confirmed outs, and Marsh, Acres and DMac all but confirmed back in
Plus Young is terrible and Joyce isn't needed with Marsh back.
So 5 changes probably means Coffield keeps his spot.

Steele - Clark
Geary - DMac
Joyce - Marsh
Young - Acres
Phillips - White/Webster with Newnes going back to the wing full time.

Would like to see him get more than 1 game. Give him at least a couple. As it is there will be a minimum of 3 changes. Coff should be safe for this week and has another shot at proving himself.
He only got in because of a late change otherwise he wasn’t playing. Was close to poor and there is a better option in Webster who if fit deserves to play.

He only got in because of a late change otherwise he wasn’t playing. Was close to poor and there is a better option in Webster who if fit deserves to play.

Webster comes in for Geary.
Marsh for Joyce
Acres for Phillips
Clark for Steele
And someone for Young. Could be between White/Paton and some fixing of the side.

Yes he was poor. But he wasn't on his own.
And there are a couple ahead of him in terms of poor games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to undersell the loss of Steele (who I thought might breakout to an AA type year) but at least we have Spook playing good footy and can cover the inside mid role (just for the haters - Spook is currently sitting 19th in the comp for average CPs per game), and his TOG is up a fair bit too from memory.

Armo a sneaky chance with Steele injured?

Also I can't see us making more than 5 changes. I hope that means Coff is safe and gets a decent run.

Webster comes in for Geary.
Marsh for Joyce
Acres for Phillips
Clark for Steele
And someone for Young. Could be between White/Paton and some fixing of the side.

Yes he was poor. But he wasn't on his own.
And there are a couple ahead of him in terms of poor games.
Young was worse and is out. Same with Joyce. I think on for white deserves to play and if Webster is fit enough he is certain. If coff was in the 22 in the first place that’s different but he probably only went over because they didn’t want white missing 2 in a row. As it turned out he would have certainly played.

You would assume that Coff is safe then, if that is the case.

Ins: Marsh
Acres
Clark
Paton
White/Hind

Out: Joyce
Young
Phillips
Geary
Steele
DMac will be back, most likely instead of Paton but every other change makes sense.
White deserves the chance before Hind, but the coaching group will most likely select Hind.

Obviously terrible news but good chance for some one to step up.

They've had a good chance to step up all season.
No matter how much promise we have , none of the kids will do a fraction of what Steele has been casually each week. We're screwed.
I'd almost break the glass and bring in Armo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back