Preview Round 13, 2019: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Riverway Stadium, Saturday 15th June, 1:45PM AEST *NICK HIND DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 47 73.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintskit

Debutant
May 6, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well firstly Steven isn’t married and secondly I reckon it’s a really bad rumour not that I even understand the rumour

I agree, didn't mean to keep the rumour alive. I was just curious because so many people were commenting the same thing and I had heard nothing about it.

cooperrules

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2012
East Bentleigh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Lakers, Leeds united
Has anyone heard anything with Stuv and Sinclair? It was posted on Facebook at Stuv was back at training and a lot of the comments were inferring that the two had a very very close relationship. They hinted that's why Stuvs marriage isn't going too well. Any truth in these rumours? I haven't heard anything but there was A LOT of posts about it.
Hahaha thats a big footys special.

Has anyone heard anything with Stuv and Sinclair? It was posted on Facebook at Stuv was back at training and a lot of the comments were inferring that the two had a very very close relationship. They hinted that's why Stuvs marriage isn't going too well. Any truth in these rumours? I haven't heard anything but there was A LOT of posts about it.

Seen a couple of inferences on Twitter.
Best to just ignore that sort of malicious innuendo I think.

TheJackal

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Let's not feed these rumours about Jack. Regardless of what they are, his mental health is more important and these stories wouldn't be helping it.

As a sufferer of depression and anxiety myself, the last thing I would want as part of my recovery is to have my life or lies about my life being splashed around all over the internet.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
Let's not feed these rumours about Jack. Regardless of what they are, his mental health is more important and these stories wouldn't be helping it.

As a sufferer of depression and anxiety myself, the last thing I would want as part of my recovery is to have my life or lies about my life being splashed around all over the internet.
I totally agree but luckily jack doesn’t look at any social media or these sites

I totally agree but luckily jack doesn’t look at any social media or these sites

That’s a good thing. You would hope most of the players wouldn’t.

People can be terrible when they are faceless behind a keyboard. Have carte blanche to write or infer anything with no fear of comeback.

Or we could win more if we are unlucky. I don't understand why you bother. I can be negative about certain things like suggesting 6 to 8 wins at the start of the year but before the next game you at least think you a chance. Don't understand being negative for the next 4 games. At least there should be some excitement around the club in the next few weeks and that wont hurt.

Unloading your frustration feels good.

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
That’s a good thing. You would hope most of the players wouldn’t.

People can be terrible when they are faceless behind a keyboard. Have carte blanche to write or infer anything with no fear of comeback.
Not sure that’s limited to forums like this either Diehard...looking squarely at you Purple.

Not sure that’s limited to forums like this either Diehard...looking squarely at you Purple.

I was talking about twitter actually. But you are correct.

OxSaint

All Australian
Oct 7, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Back on topic.

Side for this week if I had a say;

B: Mckenzie brown Wilkie
Hb: Savage Battle Marsh
C: Sinclair Ross Billings
Hf: Parker Membrey Kent
F: Long Bruce Arces
FOL: Marshall Steele Gresham

Int: Paton Dunstan Newnes Clarke

Emg: White, Hind, Young

Dream run with injuries and form.

Next week: hanners and King to come in for acres and Paton.

Following week: Carlisle and Webster in for Brown/Marsh and Mckenzie.

Week after that: Lonie and Steven in for Long and Clarke.

I know I am dreaming but all those names are something to look forward to over the next 4-6 weeks hopefully.

The_Snake26

Team Captain
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda

It was posted on the jack Steven rumour on the main board. Clearly someone just threw up something farfetched for the lols and then it’s obviously got wheels (tbh i thought it was pretty funny, until i seen it on fb and Twitter and realised that it’s gone too far)

Stuvs not married either. He has broken up with his girlfriend tho

Aug 15, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Noice :)

Jake Carlisle and Jimmy Webster are both set make their return to football this weekend.
The exciting defender and influential backman will need to make it through training on Thursday to be deemed clear to play.

Billy Longer and Sam Rowe join Webster and Carlisle in the quest to prove their fitness this week for a return to the VFL competition.
Jack Lonie is continuing to progress well in his return from knee surgery, with the dynamic small forward three to five weeks away from a return.

Jarryn Geary is now recovering from leg surgery, which is set to keep him sidelined for between eight to 10 weeks.
In positive news, Jack Steven returned to the club today, making a brief appearance on the track. No timeline has yet been put on his return to football, with Jack’s health and wellbeing remaining the key focus for the club.

I had a giggle personally. If there was ever going to be a bad rumour at least make it a gay one about a team mate..

Poor old JSinc is too pretty for his own good, he nearly turned a gay friend into a footy fan. He was meant to be banging Darcy Moore the same time he was at a winery with his girlfriend. A few straight guys are letting their fantasies run wild.

It was posted on the jack Steven rumour on the main board. Clearly someone just threw up something farfetched for the lols and then it’s obviously got wheels (tbh i thought it was pretty funny, until i seen it on fb and Twitter and realised that it’s gone too far)

Stuvs not married either. He has broken up with his girlfriend tho

And possibly has a young child with the ex and in reality much more likely to be a really difficult situation for him. As a parent the break up of a family unit would be a massively painful thing. I'm not sure that's got anything to do with his situation but much more likely than loving his teammate. Best not to speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back