Preview Round 13, 2019: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Riverway Stadium, Saturday 15th June, 1:45PM AEST *NICK HIND DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 47 73.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the news of Hanners and King to play 2s again. Carlisle to be in there. APPARENTLY WEBSTER MIGHT BE TO..

In- Acres, Marsh, McKenzie, Hind, White and Webster/Armo.

Out- JOYCE, LONG, Coffield, Geary, Dunstan, Young.

With the news of Hanners and King to play 2s again. Carlisle to be in there. APPARENTLY WEBSTER MIGHT BE TO..

In- Acres, Marsh, McKenzie, Hind, White and Webster/Armo.

Out- JOYCE, LONG, Coffield, Geary, Dunstan, Young.

Dunstan has been excellent since coming back. Crazy to drop him.

Although I can almost see benefit to Armo coming in for a little leadership.

Can't say I've ever seen a talking penis with a long nose.

What websites you visiting?

That's why they try to contain Mc Clure to radio, it costs a fortune in make up and prosthetics to make him look normal..well normalish.

Anyway we will get McKenzie and Acres back this week , just goes to show how much we missed them last week.

Talking about our side being gutted by injuries the WCE never had Hurn and Yeo and they where listless - people do not realize how much Steven , Carlisle , Hannebery and Roberton is to our team - I know Roberton's future looks bleak but hopefully we get the others back sooner rather than later.

Hopefully we will be in for a good run home.
We just have to get past the Suns this week.

The good news today about Marshall signing for 3 more years has to be followed up by Billings next.
We already have Gresham so it looks like the guys we want are all staying on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Armo has been very consistent give him a go. Dunstan always butchers it no matter how many touches he gets...

I also don't buy into Dunstan being a bigger offender than most in terms of bad disposal. Inside mids will generally have lower disposal efficiency. None of our mids are particularly brilliant. But Dunstan gets watched like a hawk for the next mistake by some punters.

Sorry perg you’re just regurgitating the banal anti Dunstan crap that hovers around this site like a bad fart.

Yeah, I've never been Dunny's greatest backer, but he's been very good since his last stint at Sandy.

We have been the hunted, not the hunters, for quite some time now. I really want us to hit the park and show confidence and intent. We are perennially on the backfoot. My call a couple of days ago is to get in some attacking guys in that can worry the opposition. If not this week, then next. Get King and Hanners in there, Carlisle if he's up to it. Get on the front foot. Next week fine.

With a bit more intent and confidence, we might start kicking a bit straighter as well. We need spark.

IMO This week would be the perfect week to debut King. He has a huge amount of pressure on him already, reputation plus the infamous number 12. Let him play out of sight and mind against his brother. Let the brotherly competition drive him against an undermanned GC backline. Get his confidence up for Brisbane and Richmond which are make or break for finals.

IMO This week would be the perfect week to debut King. He has a huge amount of pressure on him already, reputation plus the infamous number 12. Let him play out of sight and mind against his brother. Let the brotherly competition drive him against an undermanned GC backline. Get his confidence up for Brisbane and Richmond which are make or break for finals.

Disagree. Debut in front of a home crowd & roll out the red carpet. I want pyrotechnics, dancers, live band & speeches from Roo, Lethers & his old man. No more being passive let’s build the kid up & make him feel like a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back