Adelaide v Richmond (AO) (N)

Friday, June 14
Essendon v Hawthorn (MRVL) (N)

Saturday, June 15
Gold Coast v St Kilda (RS)
Fremantle v Port Adelaide (OS) (T)
Carlton v Western Bulldogs (MRVL) (N)

Sunday, June 16
North Melbourne v Greater Western Sydney (BA)

Byes: Brisbane Lions, Collingwood, Geelong, Melbourne, Sydney, West Coast

Guessing you mean Port will be wearing their horrendous grey clash jumper rather than the white?

Every time Port wear their clash jumper I have the same thought: why would you change one of the best clash jumpers in the league to one of the worse?

Guessing you mean Port will be wearing their horrendous grey clash jumper rather than the white?

Every time Port wear their clash jumper I have the same thought: why would you change one of the best clash jumpers in the league to one of the worse?
I forgot that existed... What a shame.

St. Kilda haven't played Geelong away yet (a game they would wear black shorts usually but would have explicitly been told to wear white) and as such won't change from the status quo in the game against the Suns.

Unrelated to design, but by god that Saturday slate is just horrific for actual footy this week (the matchups aesthetically look ok)

St. Kilda haven't played Geelong away yet (a game they would wear black shorts usually but would have explicitly been told to wear white) and as such won't change from the status quo in the game against the Suns.

Unrelated to design, but by god that Saturday slate is just horrific for actual footy this week (the matchups aesthetically look ok)

Would’ve thought freo v port battling for a spot in the 8 would be interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Fremantle is literally the best team to use it against (out of those where they will) and it still looks bad.

Not as bad as against Collingwood (the black and white combo at speed obviously looks greyish) but still horrible.

Why they can't just use white or teal is beyond me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back