Preview Round 13, 2020: Brisbane v St.Kilda - Gabba, Sunday 23rd August, 3:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Lions

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 33 47.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the 8 it’s better with the results if we lose. To make the 4 it’s worse if we win Reverse the results today if we win and there is one less side fighting for the top 4. Tigers wouldn’t pass us. Obviously they can mathematically but once that word is mentioned they can’t.

How does it make things worse if we win?

How does it make things worse if we win?

It doesn’t make things worse if we win.

What Plugger was saying is that if we lose, then the results today (Melbourne and Essendon losing) have been good as they haven’t made ground on us in terms of a final 8 spot.

However, if we win, it would’ve been more beneficial for Richmond (and Port) to have lost as they’ll be challenging us for top 4.

Either way, if we win then it’s good news, it just depends on your expectations and being happy with making the eight regardless or really wanting top 4.

Long is very effective (possibly our best player) at running off the defensive 50 and hitting the contest at speed. He knocks people over, tackles, occasionally gets a touch but definitely makes his presence felt. It’s pretty valuable and much of it doesn’t get a stat. I actually think that’s his main advantage to Savage and why he gets picked ahead of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah Long is a very hard tackler which we need off halfback and I feel he is getting better every game he plays - he is just starting to get his feel again after the 3 weeks out. - should have a good game on Sunday

The class of our back line is brilliant , Paton , Coffield , Long , Hunter Clark , Howard , Wilkie

We are very capable of making the top 4 , we win this and it will give everyone the confidence going forward playing finals - having that 2 final games will be vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back