Preview Round 13, 2020: Brisbane v St.Kilda - Gabba, Sunday 23rd August, 3:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Lions

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 33 47.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably our best 22 bar Clark / Hanners and Gresh if fit.

Hunter looked like he needs the rest so no problem there. Sincs is not Hunter but gives decent mid coverage when not fwd or wing (different players I know).

Should be in this up to our eyeballs

Our defence has shown we can cover losses, we were missing Carlisle last week and Paton for most of the game, we can cover Clark.

Got a feeling Long will step up in indigenous round to play Clark's role off half back along with some Michael Long flair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would you play him on? I don’t like him against Cameron, Zorko, McCarthy or Mcluggage.
I don't think backlines operate like that anymore. The smalls seem to rotate pretty constantly, other than maybe one match up.

I can see Paton going to Cameron and the rest just finding match ups throughout the match depending on their surroundings.

I don't think backlines operate like that anymore. The smalls seem to rotate pretty constantly, other than maybe one match up.

I can see Paton going to Cameron and the rest just finding match ups throughout the match depending on their surroundings.

Disagree. Defenders are still accountable for a player & have defined roles, even the extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back