if i had to rank the jerseys that have been released it would be
1. Brisbane
2. Richmond
3. Carlton
4. Gold Coast
5. North Melbourne
6. West Coast
7. Essendon

Hopefully AMT is wearing the retail in this pic and player issue doesn’t have second logo... I’ve never seen the AFL logo so low on a jumper before

The AFL logo on Saints jumpers in the late 90s was always super low.

27343.jpg

View attachment 923858
another look at Essendon’s, still has two AFL logos
that amart sponsorship has to be one of the worst in the league. obnoxiously obvious on the usual guernseys, and having the indigenous guernsey designed around it is pathetic. besides the amart & double afl logo, nice design!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton will be playing Gold Coast during indigenous round, and have confirmed they will be wearing an indigenous guernsey set to be officially released soon. In the pre-covid fixture Carlton were set to play Adelaide, hence the white based design but it'll be interesting to see if they've stuck with it against Gold Coast who we've only ever worn blue against (I hope we do, I really like it and will be purchasing one).

Geelong wearing their same guernsey they wore in 2019

Sydney mention they will wear the black swan guernsey which is last years design
1596691455530.png

Port Adelaide: New Design
Port Adelaide will wear a First Nations indigenous guernsey designed by Kaurna elder Karl Telfer. The design is called “Bukko Tjidna – Bare Foot” in honour of all of those who came before us and to respectfully walk softly alongside the footprints of our ancestors. More information regarding the club’s Sir Doug Nicholls Round guernsey will be available in the lead up to the game.

Hawthorn: Keep your eyes peeled on hawthornfc.com.au, with the Hawks set to unveil their 2020 Indigenous guernsey in the coming days.

GWS Giants: As has been the case in previous years, the GIANTS will wear a specially designed jumper for the occasion. More details will be released in the coming days.

Fremantle: Both Fremantle and Sydney will wear their Indigenous jumpers in the clash, with Fremantle to wear a new design for 2020. The jumper has been designed by one of Fremantle’s great Indigenous past players and will be revealed in the coming weeks on fremantlefc.com.au.

soo the remaining teams are
1. Adelaide
2. Collingwood
3. Fremantle
4. GWS
5. Hawthorn
6. Melbourne
7. Port Adelaide
8. St. Kilda
9. Western Bulldogs

if i had to rank the jerseys that have been released it would be
1. Brisbane
2. Richmond
3. Carlton
4. Sydney
5. Gold Coast
6. North Melbourne
7. West Coast
8. Geelong
9. Essendon

have i missed any teams and what do you think of my ranking list?

Not the biggest fan of re-using designs, would rather a new design every year (or 2 but that is a stretch imo)

Not the biggest fan of re-using designs, would rather a new design every year (or 2 but that is a stretch imo)
Would make sense this year though, if clubs can't produce a new design. much better than half the teams running around in indigenous jumpers and the other half not.

Would make sense this year though, if clubs can't produce a new design. much better than half the teams running around in indigenous jumpers and the other half not.
Agree, but most designs would have already been made and designed before everything went to s**t. Teams like Sydney and Geelong tend to reuse the same design every year, i think this is Sydney's using its second design (apart from minor changes).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back