Review Round 13 2021 - North Melbourne v GWS Giants, 3.20pm @ Blundstone Arena, Sun 13 June

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I totally understand that, and you raise some very fair points, but my point still stands. If we are in a mini rebuild, and that’s the impression I get whenever I hear the players thoughts after games, is MDB required?

I think at match fitness he is in the best 22 but if Davis can play VFL to get some touch why isn't DeBoer, Stein all doing the same.

Fed up to the back teeth with Hill continually going for the mark-of-the-year/decade/century.

Doesn't do the basics - right now 3 disposals, no score.

Edit: And that's what he should be doing - crumbing and using his speed when the ball is on the ground.

GWS players need to stop trying to keep the ball alive all the time.

Take the tackle, let the ball cross the sideline.

Himmelberg had no prior - just take the ball-up 20m out from goal directly in front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd giveth and he taketh away
Yea cant hate on lloyd, he kept us in it. Its easy to knitpick retrospectively but damn, that slip from MDB which lead to a goal proving costly...very unnecessary given he marked it too

Out of curiosity, would have been interesting to see if TOJ/Cumming couldve made the distance on that final kick

I’m not quite sure how to feel here lol

Almost lost to north
Drew with north
A loss makes finals impossible
A draw keeps door slightly ajar
Flynn awesome
The rest sh*t
Good comeback
How did loyyd not get a point

Flat feeling

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Well for a lift, my 7yr old boy was jumping up and down in the final qtr, quite disappointed only got a draw. He went to eagles game, is asking me for tickets to the next game, which I have bought already

Remove this Banner Ad

Back