Review Round 13, 2021 vs Geelong

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Onya ya hero. Real typical flog that cant admit it. Geelongs last flag came in 2011 ya peanut. Who cares. All well within the rules. Dixon also kicked 40+ in 2015 in a terrible side. And you keep on acting like a ******* entitled biased nuffie defending your pea heart team. I'll let myself out of this embarrassing thread. Why don't you blame the umpires some more, pretty sure there is some sort of conspiracy against Port. w***ers.
Geelongs recent flag was 10 years ago nuff nuff. Jog on.
Everyone considers geelong a recently successful team and that their flag wasn’t that long ago in footballing terms.

You’re an embarrassment to bigfooty. Imagine coming onto an oppositions board after a loss and quoting a post complaining about recent premiership sides picking up star players and making a big ******* deal about Dixon , refusing to accept facts and being a w***er about it.

Go back to your own inconsequential board and complain to the other 5 members there.

Not a GWS supporter. But nice try at a piss poor insult though.

BAD5A514-A463-4B16-914C-2937CB303D40.jpeg

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
Everyone considers geelong a recently successful team and that their flag wasn’t that long ago in footballing terms.

You’re an embarrassment to bigfooty. Imagine coming onto an oppositions board after a loss and quoting a post complaining about recent premiership sides picking up star players and making a big ******* deal about Dixon , refusing to accept facts and being a w***er about it.

Go back to your own inconsequential board and complain to the other 5 members there.
Hahaha, have a listen to this w***er. And you called me entitled. It's a ok for Port to do it, but not other clubs. Got it. After all, Port were 3 pts away from playing in a GF in 2014 but they obviously weren't successful when they picked up DIxon after the 2015 season. It's ok mate, it's within the rules. Keep digging for excuses.

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
How can Ken talk about being happy with that effort when we were easily beaten at home. Geelong had a s**t of a day and still managed to beat us easily - they only got out of 2nd gear twice (once in second quarter and once in the last).

They kicked 3 goals in a minute of play after we got 9 points up in the last.

The worst part is Ken carries on like we are building towards beating them -we ducking beat them last year Ken!!

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hahaha, have a listen to this w***er. And you called me entitled. It's a ok for Port to do it, but not other clubs. Got it. After all, Port were 3 pts away from playing in a GF in 2014 but they obviously weren't successful when they picked up DIxon after the 2015 season. It's ok mate, it's within the rules. Keep digging for excuses.
You got burned posts ago, why are you still here picking a fight?

Freely reported comments from GC about Dixon's glass ankles and club-ruining drinking habits.
> port power stole charlee

Port board member posting on Port board
> ur wasting ur Saturday

My sympathies to the train that hit you as a child.

And yours........

I’m a Port member discussing Port Adelaide on a Port message board.

If I popped on a GWS badge and headed over to say, the Freo board, to take repeated umbrage at their wider takes, you’d have something approaching a point.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yea you burned me. Good one. Flog.
I don’t believe that a poster that trawls the forums and team boards arguing incessantly after he’s been told he’s wrong joined an obscure football forum in 2016 and notched up occasional posts while never following a team and has gone to the trouble of blocking his profile from being viewed for no reason…

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
I don’t believe that a poster that trawls the forums and team boards arguing incessantly after he’s been told he’s wrong joined an obscure football forum in 2016 and notched up occasional posts while never following a team and has gone to the trouble of blocking his profile from being viewed for no reason…
I was told I was wrong.... Must be true. Gold Coast were giving him away that much that Port had to pay up big time. Hahaha. You cant make this s**t up.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
classifying geelong and tigers as recent premiership sides nabbing star players from expan sides is so far from a hot take that it’s widely acknowledged as truth by even the most Vic-centric media observers that it gets casually mentioned

Associating either port as a recent premiership team (or recently successful) and Dixon as a star at the time we took him (or even now) is such fiction.

Back