Preview Round 13, 2023 : Hawthorn v Brisbane, 1:45pm Sat 10th June, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disappointed to see Frenchie potentially dropped. Thought he was more than serviceable last week. Hopefully he remains as sub.

Also surprised that Meek remains but hope he bounces back.

Will be another great test for our midfield against a strong unit. Day, Newk and Nash need to be better this week.

Sicily coming back in. Where was DGB going to play?
On one of their talls. Probably Hipwood.
DGB would allow Sicily to play his intercept role, where he plays his best footy.
Sicily is really giving up a lot of height playing on Hipwood and if Hipwood has a day out, fans and sundry will point out the height difference as an excuse.

Disappointed to see Frenchie potentially dropped. Thought he was more than serviceable last week. Hopefully he remains as sub.

Also surprised that Meek remains but hope he bounces back.

Will be another great test for our midfield against a strong unit. Day, Newk and Nash need to be better this week.

I can't see both him and Ned our long term future, but for now I think coaches like his big body with a young side. His inclusion also takes pressure off Ned.

I never like debutants being dropped after their first game, would have liked to see Baily play another game but with Seamus back it makes sense.

On one of their talls. Probably Hipwood.
DGB would allow Sicily to play his intercept role, where he plays his best footy.
Sicily is really giving up a lot of height playing on Hipwood and if Hipwood has a day out, fans and sundry will point out the height difference as an excuse.

I know we are infamous for giving players their breakout game but I am very confident that this will not happen, even if nobody picks him up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't see both him and Ned our long term future, but for now I think coaches like his big body with a young side.
With Max Lynch's future looking extremely clouded, I think they would both be quite safe in the medium-long term

West Coast via Box Hill.

Just joking. Go Denver!
He could be Micheal Tuck mk2.
Any old timers remember writing off Tucky early on?

Based on his physique I remember people questioning whether he could hold up, and he did take a while to develop in the 2's, but no I don't rememer anyone writing him off.

Sicily coming back in. Where was DGB going to play?
As others have said DGB could play the Frost role. Sicily should play the Sicily role, with Scrimshaw coming out for him. I'd be disappointed if Sicily plays the Frost role and Scrimshaw plays the Sicily role.

Scrim will play deep allowing Sic to play his role
If scrim plays on either Hipwood or Daniher, then he will get reamed. I think Scrim should have made way for DGB. I still think DGB is going to be an excellent defender, just hoping it is with us. Will spew if he goes and makes it at another club and meanwhile we are still trotting out Scrimshaw, Frost and CJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back