Game Day Round 13, 2023 - West Coast vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kinda feel like tex wouldnt kick 1000 goals on barrass or mcgov so theres a start.
He literally didn't kick 1000.

Also.... When they have Played of late Fog kicks 5 v them.

They main thing would be experience

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bottlo sold me warm Guiness and the wife tells me when I get home that she threw all those annoying, big glasses out the other day.

FML

Expect the Aussies to lose the test match tonight to round things off
Now at PCH. Well played universe, well played.

Call me a realist or whatever but we have been one of the most successful clubs in Afl history and now we are the shittest.
All other clubs at one time or another have been there and now it's our turn.
Then we will again become the most successful.
It's just the nature of things.
Now that's a gut feeling I can get behind! Can't wait.

We had our first choice midfield out there and got smacked stupid at the clearances in the first half

No one's coming back to rescue us. We might be slightly more competitive with a few back but we're still the bottom side and worst in the comp by a fair way.

Now who's accountable for us being here? Cos at this stage it doesn't seem like it matters, we're up there with the worst teams ever in the entire history but its noones fault and just bad luck
I am not sure what game you were watching but Chesser ginbey and some others were regularly playing midfield with yeo and shuey in back lines. Yeo was on walker in first half. I mean at least use correct facts

Also shuey coming back after a month off. Come on.

On flip side, sheed was toilet and his shitty handball isn’t impressing anyone.

Gaff is no longer “best midfield”

I am not sure what game you were watching but Chesser ginbey and some others were regularly playing midfield with yeo and shuey in back lines. Yeo was on walker in first half. I mean at least use correct facts

Was that not a coaching choice to have our best clearance mid at full back?

Blind Freddy could tell you we had to win or at least be competitive at the clearances for their fwds not to destroy us. Putting our best clearances mid at full back seems a bad call. Once Walker had kicked a couple on him you'd think the move would've been made but no let's wait till he gets his 6th.

FFS, the kid has played less than 15 games. In a team that is getting slaughtered, that is a soft target

Absolutely agree, firing cheap shots at a 19 year old whose in a backline with no other backmen with a ball coming in that quickly is pretty crap imo.

Before anyone does that probs look at the other 5/6 guys out there earning $600k ++ before having a crack and the young kids

We had our first choice midfield out there and got smacked stupid at the clearances in the first half

No one's coming back to rescue us. We might be slightly more competitive with a few back but we're still the bottom side and worst in the comp by a fair way.

Now who's accountable for us being here? Cos at this stage it doesn't seem like it matters, we're up there with the worst teams ever in the entire history but its noones fault and just bad luck
Given the season some of these players have had injuries wise it's safe to say it's kind of irrelevant when they're coming in under done with low cohesion.

You're right that nobody is coming into the 23 to rescue us but performance would build if the playing group stayed fit.
Who in the right mind would trust that to happen though?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I feel like some people don't watch what happens in games and just look at end results or names and stats.

There is a massive difference in sticking up for a team mate and intentionally corking quads and off the ball kidney punches .

That's not what a captain should be doing .

Looks to me like a player who is past it cracking the shits
Feels like he and McGovern have been doing that for a few years now whenever the team’s doing badly. Their idea of leadership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that not a coaching choice to have our best clearance mid at full back?

Blind Freddy could tell you we had to win or at least be competitive at the clearances for their fwds not to destroy us. Putting our best clearances mid at full back seems a bad call. Once Walker had kicked a couple on him you'd think the move would've been made but no let's wait till he gets his 6th.

Well walker was kicking goals left right and centre. Yeo had to go back as clearly we weren’t winning the clearances

He went back to stop walker after about 5minutes. Watch the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back