Oppo Camp Round 13 - 2nd Bye Round

Remove this Banner Ad

The polls board hasn't appreciated my comparing the two of them over the journey. They closed the thread :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/jordan-de-goey-v-jayden-laverde.1118644/
I love the shift in momentum from the druggo supporters throughout the thread..........

Laverde Easily
Laverde
Laverde
Laverde
Well its only cause Laverde has been injured
Injuries
Maybe DeGoey has gone past him
Injuries
Laverde still has so much upside
Well of course DeGoey...hes a top 5 pick

Well this is from today, found in their Laverde thread...

Super frustrating night, really.

He's really just a good player now but he's not putting it on the score board.

0.3 and one running shot across the face of goal.

Should really have kicked 6 or 7 goals in the last two games. From what I could see, I reckon that he's still regularly getting burned when he makes better positions than players like Stringer and Tippa (which is pretty normal).

He's essentially our full forward for the foreseeable future so he should start to attract even more of the pill as his presence draws the attention of team mates.

A bag is around the corner.

The difference between his game last night and the game of De Goey is really just conversion. Admittedly he has not started doing the spectacular stuff but he's got the same potential.

Finishing the year and sorting out a pre-season routine that allows him to build strength and fitness and we should be looking at him as we look at De Goey.

Well this is from today, found in their Laverde thread...
Wow......just wow. Delusional much?

Is Jade still complaining about the umpiring on Anzacday? :p

Gold Coast Suns playing well.....enjoying this game.

Nice venue.

After a solid first qtr by the Suns, the second would have to be a leading candidate for the worst qtr of AFL football ever played. Seemed like more incomplete disposals and turnovers than those that hit a target.
Feel our ex player is nearing the same fate as Bolton and Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wrong Mr Hine I wanted 2 Metre Peter.

I know there are many, many variables with so many rounds still left, but given we play our three biggest competitors for 2nd to 4th spots in the run home (GWS, West Coast and Adelaide - all away), those really are 8 point matches for us. Fingers crossed those sides can drop some unexpected matches here and there too, starting with the Roos beating the Giants tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back