Game Day Round 13 - Big Freeze - Melbourne v Collingwood, 3.20pm, SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't decide whether having to work today is a good thing or a bad thing.
On one hand, it means I have to work during the game but on the other, it means I won't be distracted by kids because I'll be "working" during the game. Leaving the TV in my playroom-come-office for 18months has all been worth it just for this moment. Now to book some "meetings" from 3.20pm onwards so I won't get random phone calls

fu** Buckley.
Seconded. Oversaw a program of systemic racism and didn't lift a finger, discredited players who spoke out, then the best he could provide was a manufactured, half-assed apology years later to try and save his own position.

Just another one of the boys club. Hope Melbourne gives him the send off he deserves.

Pulled into Sydney, it’s overcast a f
Don't mind this, it's not gonna rain, and if it stays cloudy we won't all have to stare directly into the sun for the first half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don’t play well when it’s overcast during a pandemic and a fundraiser when the opposition is fired up because their coach is the victim of a systematic club implosion ):
About to show why we are the worst 11-1 side ever

Just saw Richo wandering down George St. Gonna tail him, might get TMc to do a live cameo if I see him.
I think I was spotted. Should've remembered my GTA days and not got so close. He did have to ask a Big Issue seller for directions. Is this an omen that the coaches have lost their way?

Will 'he's Texan' suffice?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Underrated Simpsons quote I watched this morning from 'Who shot Mr Burns':
"Yeah right pops. Ain't a jury in the country that's gonna convict a baby.... Maybe Texas"

I wasn't nervous before but I am now, shame I'm not walking up to the G in a couple of hours but will be watching at home with Freeze beanie on.

Dees by 39, piss off Bucks, day is not at all about you, hoping for a great game for a fantastic cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back