Game Day Round 13 - Big Freeze - Melbourne v Collingwood, 3.20pm, SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect the neutral who decides to wander over to a random team's board to pretend to care after they lose. Genuinely good humour.
Its the type of shenanigans I enjoy.

Jesus fu** is TMac's cameo account going to cop an absolute belting the next few weeks after that
I’ve been working out what I can afford.

Cameo responsibly people. Brought to you by PG enterprises Pty Ltd

Jesus fu** is TMac's cameo account going to cop an absolute belting the next few weeks after that
I should have followed the mail TMac gave us, he did say there would be more losses to TK. Horrible oversight by all of us. There was free money to be had

I’ve been working out what I can afford.

Cameo responsibly people. Brought to you by PG enterprises Pty Ltd
"Hey Jim, TMac here, look all the BigFooty boys know you're not from Australia but just wanted you to realise that following Melbourne, no matter what you think, we'll always let you down, keep trucking and at least you're not from Texas"

Lot of positives IMO.

Really glad to see Dees aren't "peaking too early".

Was getting really worried Dees were "peaking too early".

Also I think we can now make a really good case for Big Benny Brown.
My contention is as follows:
He's not Weid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heads not in the game.

This MND has become more important than the footy. It has become a distraction, from our side of this match. Our game; it's almost secondary to the publicity and the appeal. To our disadvantage.

Don't buy it. More buying a let down performance after two big games. A classic trap games as they call it in the NFL.And we fell into it, like we tend to do. 🤗

Heads not in the game.

This MND has become more important than the footy. It has become a distraction, from our side of this match. Our game; it's almost secondary to the publicity and the appeal. To our disadvantage.
Oh rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back