Prediction Round 13: Changes Vs Hawthorn + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

"Heading into round 13, the club had an AFL-high seven players ranked inside the top 50 in the League for total tackles inside 50, with the next best boasting five (Adelaide, Brisbane, Port Adelaide and Richmond).
Lachie Schultz (18 tackles inside 50) was ranked No.5 in the competition, with forwards Sam Switkowski (16), Walters (12), Bailey Banfield (11) and Michael Frederick (10) joined inside the top 50 by midfielders Caleb Serong (12) and Andrew Brayshaw (10)."
"By three-quarter time, Walters had amassed a massive 23 pressure points for the term from those defensive acts and plenty more like them as the Dockers went on a stunning eight-goal-to-one run.
For forwards coach Jaymie Graham, it was another example of both the mindset shift Walters has made this season and how his focus on competing hard and applying pressure is benefiting the Dockers."

"Heading into round 13, the club had an AFL-high seven players ranked inside the top 50 in the League for total tackles inside 50, with the next best boasting five (Adelaide, Brisbane, Port Adelaide and Richmond).
Lachie Schultz (18 tackles inside 50) was ranked No.5 in the competition, with forwards Sam Switkowski (16), Walters (12), Bailey Banfield (11) and Michael Frederick (10) joined inside the top 50 by midfielders Caleb Serong (12) and Andrew Brayshaw (10)."
"By three-quarter time, Walters had amassed a massive 23 pressure points for the term from those defensive acts and plenty more like them as the Dockers went on a stunning eight-goal-to-one run.
For forwards coach Jaymie Graham, it was another example of both the mindset shift Walters has made this season and how his focus on competing hard and applying pressure is benefiting the Dockers."

Freddy ranks highly on our pressure acts list - which is why we will really miss him today.

And I'll cover that by saying that if we still destroy them, it's because they were rubbish, but if we can't kick a score it's because Rick was out.

Freddy ranks highly on our pressure acts list - which is why we will really miss him today.

And I'll cover that by saying that if we still destroy them, it's because they were rubbish, but if we can't kick a score it's because Rick was out.
Is there any report on Switta and his injury.
I noticed that some of the boys were asking him about, I thought his knee, after the song was sung.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back