Prediction Round 13: Changes Vs Hawthorn + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like people still haven't caught on to sonny's change in form. He's gone from being a bit of an actor to an absoloute bull. I'm suprised there are actual docker supporters that are still hating on the man, I expect it from opposition. He's the perfect forward for the wet weather.

I feel like people still haven't caught on to sonny's change in form. He's gone from being a bit of an actor to an absoloute bull. I'm suprised there are actual docker supporters that are still hating on the man, I expect it from opposition. He's the perfect forward for the wet weather.
He was terrible in our a wet weather game he played at home earlier in the season, lost his footing more than any other player. Was driving me mad! Reminiscent of Stephen Hill in his last season. Feel the end of Walters dominance is coming soon…

Just coz it was you guys that rubbed him out. Priddis won it that year, Fyfe was 2nd and ineligible, but if he didn’t miss those games ??????
Fyfe was ineligible from the accidental head clash earlier in the year. The Lewis suspension was his second 2 week suspension that year.

I know you are joking but I rekon we aren't going to see much from him for a few rounds. Still rusty so the fans need to be patient.

It's not beyond Fyfe to collect 25 votes in 10 games.

He's paying $501

Only thing to consider is the other players in the team are more likely to pinch votes

He would need to play 90% midfield time, and by the sound of it he will play 60% forward.
I think you underestimate Fyfe's influence within the club. They planned for him to play a fair chunk of the Peel game in the forward line...he ended up attending every CBA whilst on the ground. They planned for him to sit in the bench for the last 5-10 mins...he ended up playing until the siren sounded.

No game is a given, but...

Gunstan and Lewis out means we could restrict them to a very low score. If our game holds up in the wet and beat the Hawks by 10 goals (as we did last year), it could be a percentage boosting win.

All we need then is the Pies to get up over the in-fighting Dees and guess what ladder position we'd be in...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Illegible, missed 3 games through suspension and was only a vote behind Prides.
I reckon he got rubbed out deliberately that game as the bullshit suspension from the high bump would’ve made an absolute mockery of the tribunal.
I can’t remember but he bumped a Brissie player side on and his shoulder inadvertently collected the other players head. Reprimand at worst…
It wasn't even his shoulder, it was a head clash.

How much taller can they get after the last two weeks? 😮
Tv Show Reality GIF by Endemol Beyond

Did anyone else hear the bad news?

Sean Darcy is out for the rest of the year…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back