Round 13 Discussion (First bye week)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A class game from Tom Mitchell (116), Jarrad McVeigh (107) & Callum Mills (90) were all good can't ask for a lot more than that. Hannebery (91) was below par, really. If I'm on the gold talk spuddy Ben Ken (39) was a double bogey and hopefully has played his last game for my side.

It's hard to get a gauge on how my final score will look like but I'm sitting on 1369 with 4 players and my Capt to play. I'll have two scores not count this week, my two lowest scores have been 39 & 37 so hopefully those two scores don't count and Dea, S. Reid, Hams & H. Shaw all score better than that.

I'm looking at a score around 1750 but really it'll all just come down to how my captain Heath Shaw goes.

Last edited:
T. Mitchell/M. Gawn did well

Petracca average

******* hate Dom Tyson. Had way too much exposure to the spud this week in the high-rollers I play on Draftstars and I'm probably looking at an overall loss of 1kish

Not the end of the world as I'm up 7.8k over the last two weeks, but he does this everytime I use him or have him.

Never touching the inconsistent *er again.

Just Shaw and Reid left to play for me now. Will post a monster this week

Stupid question but one can only hope. If i have 7 playing in backline, does mills from bench count for dea for the top18. I doubt it but maybe

T. Mitchell/M. Gawn did well

Petracca average

******* hate Dom Tyson. Had way too much exposure to the spud this week in the high-rollers I play on Draftstars and I'm probably looking at an overall loss of 1kish

Not the end of the world as I'm up 7.8k over the last two weeks, but he does this everytime I use him or have him.

Never touching the inconsistent goose again.

Just Shaw and Reid left to play for me now. Will post a monster this week

Haven't played draft stars. Are we talking 7.8k real money or pretend money? :eek:

Stupid question but one can only hope. If i have 7 playing in backline, does mills from bench count for dea for the top18. I doubt it but maybe
Unfortunately not mate, you only receive scores from those on your field. You'll only get his points if someone is out on your field and you had him as an emergency.

Unfortunately not mate, you only receive scores from those on your field. You'll only get his points if someone is out on your field and you had him as an emergency.
Wow talk about a clanger. Have mills on the bench but forgot to put emergency on him and its on ciaran byrne. Wow

Haven't played draft stars. Are we talking 7.8k real money or pretend money? :eek:

That's real money =) Took home a major tourney for 2k first place as well as 3rd for 900 a couple weeks back.

They have higher guaranteed then moneyball, which is why I prefer there format. They have a 30k gtd tournament each weekend with 4500 to first.

I think I'm gonna stay away from the Double-ups/High Rollers from now on and just play the major tournaments.

Currently 1869/16+C with Shaw/Reid to come

If Reid fails to beat 62 I get Birchall's score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back