Round 13 Discussion (First bye week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ended up with 1909 despite picking Shaw as captain and having 5 players with better (130+) scores

Went up another 1500 spots to sit just outside the top 5000

Wow that's a great score how you think you will fare with next two rounds

I should have 19-20 play this week but I'll need to trade one of my round 15 bye players out this week as I've currently got 13 missing last round. This was definitely my best round but hopefully with some trading and a bit of luck I can post good scores over the next two.

1889 for the week. Pretty happy considering I only had 18 players including Harwood. Up over 1000 spots to around 4500.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not over yet depending on your team a lot of top teams are round 15 premo heavy and you can catch up depends on your team structure

Unfortunately, Im round 15 premo heavy as well in the midfield. I've got a decent bye structure so that I should have 18 that week, but I won't be scoring too well.

I've got a plan, which involves getting Rid of Menadue/Ruggles/Birchall/Duncan over the next two weeks.

Should allow me to have 19-20 in rd 15.

Ended up with 1877. Nothing happening in the leagues I'm in as they all have non-bye settings. Traded in Vince last week and now he may be reported. Need to upgrade some of my cheaper forwards but I don't have the cash to bring in premiums, I may just downgrade a couple of players to build up the kitty and then upgrade a $200K player to a $500K player the next week.

Flower me... Shiel captain. Just ruined my entire week.

Delete team? 20 players this week. Had 100s from nearly all my mids. Suckling, Ruggles, Mills did well down back. Martin in the ruck.

Still putrid.

1677 here with Shaw captain, not even sure how it went so poorly. Pretty disappointed. Was around the top 1000 at the start of the season and now down at 20k... this game is a surefire confidence killer for me.

Pretty disappointed with my 1823. Pulls me outside the top 100 in the round that was meant to be my best of the byes. Had all 22 playing but was let down majorly by 'premiums' which include:
Gibson: 16
Gunston: 47
Gray: 76
Wines: 79
Goldstein: 82
And also poor rookie scores such as:
McCarthy: 41
and Collins: 46

Next week I should have 20/21 so not as much wriggle room with the low scores. I really need those premiums to bounce back and actually fire a shot. I mean cmon Tom Ruggles outscored all those premiums. Tom. Ruggles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back