Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem)

How many starters do you have for Rd13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1500 on the dot with cunners jelly and z Williams
Happy to maintain the 2700ish rank

Haven’t been on here all day, hows everyone else looking? What’s par?

Seeing 1800 as quite a good score, so you should be doing well.
However, significant variability between teams, many of which r13 was always going to be painful, but who should bounce back well next week.

Rolling with 19 players, so Gardiner's score of 22 should drop out. :moustache:

Leaves me with 1,691 with Jelly (C) and Williams to come. 1,900 would be amazing, whilst 2,000 would help me rise from my ranking of 753rd overall. :thumbsu:

Looking back, your call to move decisively on ROB > R2 was a thing of beauty (at least I’m pretty sure that was you).
Well done, great rank :thumbsu:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I brag on good days so I must open myself up to mockery by offering up this progress score:

1232/14/Fyfe.

Goldy and Zac Williams to come.

Feast your eyes on the worst SC here.
Well done mate, we're here for you!

giphy.gif

Walsh 50pts from 22 disp. Don’t think I’ve seen a worse conversion before.
You've never heard of the Crouch brothers?

1759 with Z.Williams to go. End up around par?

Par is irrelevant during the bye rounds. Come back with your total 3 round scores after round 14 for more of an idea.

Dropping worst two scores (have 20 playing) I'm 1423 with Perryman, TT and captain Jelly to go. Projected 1876 but that includes an extremely generous projection of 268 for captain Jelly. Will just depend which GWS team turns up today.

Honestly can't see north using Ziebel as a tagger with Higgins out, but they might use someone else.

Still projected to lose my tragics 2 league match to SELFCONFESDAFLNERD . Need Jelly to go about 170 to be in with a chance.

I’d suggest anything plus 1700 is ok and if you are looking at 1900 figure as some types here seem to be you’ll be leapfrogging heaps of teams this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've never heard of the Crouch brothers?

Par is irrelevant during the bye rounds. Come back with your total 3 round scores after round 14 for more of an idea.

I'll need something like 2050 next week to average 2000 over the 3 bye rounds. Should go close as I'll be fielding 21*

Looking back, your call to move decisively on ROB > R2 was a thing of beauty (at least I’m pretty sure that was you).
Well done, great rank :thumbsu:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate! Yep, ‘twas me. Moved on Goldy > ROB when he was on the bubble and banked the bulk cash for early upgrades. Has almost-singlehandedly given me a complete team already. :thumbsu:

Was going to bring in big Max next week, but with ROB set to make another $50-100k I’ll hold out a little while longer I think to help make the upgrade financially easier. :moustache:

Oh goodie. Dunkley went absolutely ballistic, has only 20% ownership and every one of my ******* opponents has him.

Also decided to VC Cripps at the last minute instead of my initial choice of Macrae.

I’m on fire.

Dropping worst two scores (have 20 playing) I'm 1423 with Perryman, TT and captain Jelly to go. Projected 1876 but that includes an extremely generous projection of 268 for captain Jelly. Will just depend which GWS team turns up today.

Honestly can't see north using Ziebel as a tagger with Higgins out, but they might use someone else.

Still projected to lose my tragics 2 league match to SELFCONFESDAFLNERD . Need Jelly to go about 170 to be in with a chance.
Perryman interesting POD
Did you pick him up before Rd 10 or 11?

Good news: 15/1831 (C)
Bad news: Didn’t account for bye rounds and only have Williams to play today lol

Although in my defence Steele got injured and Corbett and Burgess got dropped
Did you already use all trades this week?
Should have traded Corbett
Missing this and next week,
King going surprisingly well up forward and Day played very well yesterday.

Could have bought in Logue potentially with DPP - would have given you an extra the next 2 weeks and another 90 points this week!

Chasing a cash league win.... But also don't want to just burn a trade for the hell of it

Is trading Brayshaw -> Conglio today a good idea??? It would give me the win this week but more importantly do you think Cogs will give me a better return in the run home?

Is it worth the trade + $100k?

Good news: 15/1831 (C)
Bad news: Didn’t account for bye rounds and only have Williams to play today lol
* the Bye rounds. I just built a team of the best players available. Will probably only score 1500 this week with my 14 players, but I’ve made up points in the other weeks by having better players rather than second best because they were “bye friendly”. Only had 18 on the park last week for 2060 and should have 20 next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back