Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens if you delete your team, does it just end your season then and there?
i guess so. Probably makes you a bye in any league matches im assuming or an automatic win? 3 of my leagues im still in the top 8 so i should probably play the season out. My cash league though im 0/13 league matches...

All out for 1,604 (17playing)
10 out of 17 scored under their season average (and Barrett only just @avg)
Scooter + Polec hamstring inj.

Zorko & Simpson making up for the likes of Hall & Rocky(c)

Last edited:
i guess so. Probably makes you a bye in any league matches im assuming or an automatic win? 3 of my leagues im still in the top 8 so i should probably play the season out. My cash league though im 0/13 league matches...
Tough comp that cash league then.

My league doesn't play bye rounds so all back to normal next week.

1674 with Macrae to come.

No world beating score by any means but reading some of the comments on here and seeing how many teams had to field less than 18 players it feels like I've got out of this round semi-unscathed so far.

That is despite some very ordinary scores from a few of my (very expensive) players :mad:

1569 at stumps with 17 scorers.
At least the byes are over and I can get my little pigs back next week.
Should beat you with 2 less players, or at least get close, which is great. I'll slip a bit in rank but nowhere near as much as I expected.

There's gonna be some serious manoeuvring this week.
Some truly pathetic displays from rooks and premos!

Thank you C Docherty for holding your head high.

1581 with Dahlhaus to go.
Holding out hope for 1700 but goodness me!

Up from 10k to inside top 7k but may fade if people have a lot of WB/Melb players - hope I hold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will probably have 2 forced trades straight off the bye now with Scooter & Barlow. Not ideal

Reckon we post overall ranking when posting progress scores this week?
Just puts the scores in context..
About 2600 rank which isn't too bad, expecting to be just outside the top 3k at round end.

Rank currently sitting at 81 which is by far my best result at this stage of the season. Only Macrae to come though, so it'll drop a bit tomorrow - hopefully not too much.

At the start of the round I was ranked around 9000, right now I'm at rank 4346 (ranked 1403 so far this round). I'm now at 758/8 with captain Ablett and 13 others to come (all midpricers or premos), so hopefully I'll score at least 1900 all up.
Go big...:thumbsu:

Ablett failed me, as did new recruit Ainsworth :(. 1679/18+C with Hibberd, Oliver and Pederson to come, with my 3 lowest scores as 47, 60 and 65. Right now I'm ranked 836 for the round but I don't think it will last. New target 1800.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back