Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will not trade Cripps. He honestly just looks like he needs a rest and the bye will do him a world of good. He will still be an upgrade target for many people due to his stupidly low price...eventually you just have to get him

I will trade him 100%. He will be my M9 in 3 weeks. Walsh is better than him now. In 3 weeks my midfield will be- kelly, gaff, treloar, Neale, cogs, crae, danger and Walsh. Cripps is cooked. For the past 7 weeks you’ve said, he won’t be tagged. He will score 50 points in a quarter. He will bounce back after a bad game. He’s scored over 100 ONCE...he’s done.

I will trade him 100%. He will be my M9 in 3 weeks. Walsh is better than him now. In 3 weeks my midfield will be- kelly, gaff, treloar, Neale, cogs, crae, danger and Walsh. Cripps is cooked. For the past 7 weeks you’ve said, he won’t be tagged. He will score 50 points in a quarter. He will bounce back after a bad game. He’s scored over 100 ONCE...he’s done.
when will you trade him? Give him a couple of weeks after his bye at least...i reckon you won't be able to trade him if he gets a couple of tons coming off the bye. You have to back in Cripps over Walsh surely. If Cripps is your final M8 you are doing extremely well

when will you trade him? Give him a couple of weeks after his bye at least...i reckon you won't be able to trade him if he gets a couple of tons coming off the bye. You have to back in Cripps over Walsh surely. If Cripps is your final M8 you are doing extremely well

He may go next week...setterfield break even was 18. He can still reach $430+. Cripps to gaff won’t cost be as much as setterfield to gaff and will leave me $$$ to get kelly week after.

He may go next week...setterfield break even was 18. He can still reach $430+. Cripps to gaff won’t cost be as much as setterfield to gaff and will leave me $$$ to get kelly week after.

Gaff has 3 weeks of 138 be.

I'd be waiting, Kelly first

Gaff/Kelly are much better than Cripps but still feel you should hold your premos. I mean I copped Bray's horrendous run for weeks and he may have turned the corner after last week. I have not seen a premo play worse than Bray this year so if Bray can turn it around then anyone can. Hold Cripps for a week after his bye imo...would you change your mind if I got him in? Surely he must be good then

Gaff/Kelly are much better than Cripps but still feel you should hold your premos. I mean I copped Bray's horrendous run for weeks and he may have turned the corner after last week. I have not seen a premo play worse than Bray this year so if Bray can turn it around then anyone can. Hold Cripps for a week after his bye imo...would you change your mind if I got him in? Surely he must be good then

You wouldn’t get him in so it’s irrelevant. There would be 15 mids I would before Cripps if I didn’t have him.

You wouldn’t get him in so it’s irrelevant. There would be 15 mids I would before Cripps if I didn’t have him.
If Cripps tons up the week after his bye then I will probably get him in. I simply have to look for cheap premos to complete my team, have no cash gen left. I can only get 1 of Gaff/Jelly/Treloar now

A week is a long time in footy. Cripps was a superstar last week. Crae was hunting like the Crae of 2018, but before that was disinterested. Merrett and Bacher join Cripps as players that either go 45 or 5 a quarter. I don't have Cripps as my mids are finished but if I did. I'd just be holding him, or any underperforming premos at this point (unless I had some luxury trades left). Most players only have 9 games to play. Cripps will still average 100 coming home so a trade up Gaff or whoever is only going to gain you 100 points on your season aggregate score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A week is a long time in footy. Cripps was a superstar last week. Crae was hunting like the Crae of 2018, but before that was disinterested. Merrett and Bacher join Cripps as players that either go 45 or 5 a quarter. I don't have Cripps as my mids are finished but if I did. I'd just be holding him, or any underperforming premos at this point (unless I had some luxury trades left). Most players only have 9 games to play. Cripps will still average 100 coming home so a trade up Gaff or whoever is only going to gain you 100 points on your season aggregate score.
yeah exactly, I'd argue the points gain will be even less actually. Cripps still has 1-2 huge games left in him this season. He'll finish the season strong with the carrot being the brownlow...

Anyone see the Port game yesterday? Westhoff was on 25 over half way through the third, but scored 48 points after that. Had a big last quarter. Was there a change of role finally? Cause it wasn't from kicking goals, seems to have found the ball a bit.

Cause I was going to change all my trading plans next week to remove him, but may have to reconsider.

Anyone see the Port game yesterday? Westhoff was on 25 over half way through the third, but scored 48 points after that. Had a big last quarter. Was there a change of role finally? Cause it wasn't from kicking goals, seems to have found the ball a bit.

Cause I was going to change all my trading plans next week to remove him, but may have to reconsider.

Played deep back when we were getting hammered.

960 from 10 (out of 13) :(

Cripps(c) = :thumbsdown:... can't believe i got sucked in, i took the captaincy off Coniglio at the last minute
Logue = :thumbsu:... i was looking for a downgrade target in DEF, so i will be buying him next week, he's exactly what i need

today i've got Coniglio, Perryman, Larkey... i'm looking at about 1200, which will rank me worst in my league :(

1283 with Taranto left... took the C off him for Cripps swell :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back