Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just does whatever he wants every game I have seen him this year. Just waltzes into the backline when they are under the pump and clears the ball effectively. In the midfield, ball just follows him. He'll probably go fwd and kick a few goals today as well. Cogs plays one good game and is tagged the next week while Kelly just does whatever he wants.
If he ever does a full preseason and is over this niggling groin that seems to have plagued him I'd start with him, until then I just can't trust he'll play 20+ games a year

That's it had enough, just going to start collecting the GWS mids now. Jelly quiet all that quarter and then gets late points to make it respectable. Taranto just hits 130 so often this year, I reckon nobody has gone past 130 more often than him.
Has Wards injury freed all these guys up, but particularly Hopper and Taranto?

I feel Cogs and Kelly are 105-115 most years, the other two I'm not sure on

Has Wards injury freed all these guys up, but particularly Hopper and Taranto?

I feel Cogs and Kelly are 105-115 most years, the other two I'm not sure on
Taranto is basically pure inside mid now. I traded him out when Ward got back in the side because it would have meant Taranto more fwd (like last year). What happens? Ward gets re-injured that very week he comes back in and the rest is history. Traded a top 3 mid to Libba, hahaa gets me every time

Arghhh cost myself 89 points taking the C on Taranto last minute

Only had two players today. Captain Taranto and Williams.
426 points from two players = a pleasant Sunday afternoon. :) :p :thumbsu:
1818 from just 16.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

here come the huge scores being posted....
this is the depressing time of the week.

Posting on behalf of my fellow stragglers, I finished on 1650 :$
I was happy to tank this round, but regret not trading Balta when I was locked all week to trade him out. I backed him in after hearing Soldo would miss and it was once too often. I am carrying a number of injuries and playing the long game.

Scored 1246 for the week. Balta and Gardner thanks for nothing.

I was happy to tank this round, but regret not trading Balta when I was locked all week to trade him out. I backed him in after hearing Soldo would miss and it was once too often. I am carrying a number of injuries and playing the long game.

Scored 1246 for the week. Balta and Gardner thanks for nothing.
holy sh*t hahaha that's impressive sorry

Was doing cripps vc then onto jelly which would have worked if i had not done sweet (c) loophole
in the same game as cripps :$

Done myself out of 81pts

Neale , Cripps and treloar would need either 70 touches or to have 40 touches and kick 4 goals to score 150....Taranto does it with 30 ...incredible
I'm starting him next year, along with Dunkley. New rule for starting mids is that they need to be tackling beasts and ideally be the third or fourth best mid in their side. Only exception will be Titch

Taranto is basically pure inside mid now. I traded him out when Ward got back in the side because it would have meant Taranto more fwd (like last year). What happens? Ward gets re-injured that very week he comes back in and the rest is history. Traded a top 3 mid to Libba, hahaa gets me every time
You should've traded him back in

I bit that bullet on both Heeney and Dunkley, Dunkley in particular has paid off, better role etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back