Round 13 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
inb4 Bradkli

This round will be hellish. Round 12 was supposed to be my best round but my team didn't make the most of it and now it will hurt for these next 2 weeks.
After making 2 downgrades to bring in Naish and Bewley this week, I will have 8 rookies on field. I hope par is around 1600 this week.
I reckon those fielding 20 this week will make heaps of ground

Good luck.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’ll be happy with 1300 this week..17 on field. 8 rookies including 4 that will score under 40. Will end up scoring 350+ less than most teams and have another bad bye week to deal with next week with my 4 blues all having low breakevens.

Good news for you all is I’m not even going to bother watching this week. There’s zero hope.

Good luck all, especially those in the top 100.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
I’ll be happy with 1300 this week..17 on field. 8 rookies including 4 that will score under 40. Will end up scoring 350+ less than most teams and have another bad bye week to deal with next week with my 4 blues all having low breakevens.

Good news for you all is I’m not even going to bother watching this week. There’s zero hope.

Good luck all, especially those in the top 100.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hahaha you will not get 1300, get off it. Every week you say that and still end up beating 80% of the comp.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
inb4 Bradkli

This round will be hellish. Round 12 was supposed to be my best round but my team didn't make the most of it and now it will hurt for these next 2 weeks.
After making 2 downgrades to bring in Naish and Bewley this week, I will have 8 rookies on field. I hope par is around 1600 this week.
I reckon those fielding 20 this week will make heaps of ground

Good luck.
Thanks for getting in early RnW. Meant to do it myself a day or so ago.
If Young is named I'll have 18 with him being one of four rookies on field (don't count Walsh as a rookie anymore).

Agechamp

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Few whispers among the port pages say Rocky might miss another week.

Agechamp

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Apparently Hartlett came out and said in the media that he won't play this week. Not good news, especially after he went to China. Why wouldn't he just have stayed and focussed on his recovery.

Yeh who knows.

Just add him to the, luxury upgrade list.

The Rocky news is the reason I haven't bothered with him this year, despite being very tempted at times. And having said that, I'm seriously considering bringing in Fyfe this week. Can't afford Merrett unfortunately.

Fyfe's figures stack up pretty well, just got to cross everything he can get through the last 11 games unscathed. I'm usually risk averse, so this isn't a move I'd usually do, just got a feeling Fyfe could be in that top 8 mid bracket for the rest of the year..

Agechamp

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Rocky news is the reason I haven't bothered with him this year, despite being very tempted at times. And having said that, I'm seriously considering bringing in Fyfe this week. Can't afford Merrett unfortunately.

Fyfe's figures stack up pretty well, just got to cross everything he can get through the last 11 games unscathed. I'm usually risk averse, so this isn't a move I'd usually do, just got a feeling Fyfe could be in that top 8 mid bracket for the rest of the year..

I would have gone Fyfe over Rocky, but Rocky was such good value and was banging out some huge scores and looked like the old Rocky.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Those thinking of getting Merrett now should wait 4 weeks. After he scores 130+ v hawks, the bombers play eagles (hutchings), gws (de boer) and swans (Clarke and hewett) after this week. He will be ripe after round 16. Bombers have dream run.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
e972ba60cec2f07ab10d1ec91cc22b9a.jpg

Not a good sign...

Those thinking of getting Merrett now should wait 4 weeks. After he scores 130+ v hawks, the bombers play eagles (hutchings), gws (de boer) and swans (Clarke and hewett) after this week. He will be ripe after round 16. Bombers have dream run.

Wait 4 weeks!! This is Dreamteam, it's all about instant gratification....Fyfe it is.

TealPastures

Debutant
Mar 14, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You can't help but think that the decision on Rockliff was made easier from the hard surface of Optus Stadium.. If it is having such a significant impact on player's bodies (legs) and forcing clubs to be conservative when playing leg injury-prone players then surely something has to be done! The AFL can't be taken seriously if the surface of the 'top of the range' stadium is causing so many injuries and influencing selections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back