Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been terrible and will still score 110+...and you have a player that’s going to have 50 touches and I don’t think one kick has gone over 15m or hit a target. You wanted 250 combined and you’ll get more despite one playing like a spud
I wanted (and need) Sloane 160 and Brouch 130. Brouch is a chance to get there but Sloane needs goals to get to 100. Only hope for Sloanedawg is if this game is close at the end and he goes into clutch mode

Fantasy Freako suggested that Laird was a good vc option for this week based on his history against Richmond the last couple of years. Just couldn't see it happening tonight. Silly me.
Had the vc on Sloane until about 2 minutes to go. Put it on Zerrett.

Fantasy Freako suggested that Laird was a good vc option for this week based on his history against Richmond the last couple of years. Just couldn't see it happening tonight. Silly me.
Had the vc on Sloane until about 2 minutes to go. Put it on Zerrett.
I'll be surprised if Merrett doesn't go 140 against Hawthorn.

Here I was bitching and moaning to myself because I'm one of the 15 managers in Australia that don't have Bacher, then he goes and has a 5 point 2nd quarter that included a play on kickout.

Here I was bitching and moaning to myself because I'm one of the 15 managers in Australia that don't have Bacher, then he goes and has a 5 point 2nd quarter that included a play on kickout.

I was the same 😂😂
Stay under 100. Then his be goes to 135 for 2 weeks in a row. Then grab him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milera is playing as "the invisible man" this quarter. Has been on the ground most of it yet I can't remember seeing him on the screen other than when he was penalised for throwing the ball. Great inclusion this week. Should have gone with Naish as was my original plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back