Game Day Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who do I play as my last midfielder?

Dev Smith, Close or Bytel?

Currently have Dev but not sure, TIA.
Dev of those off a rest and with a chance he gets hopefully a bit more time through the middle.
Bytel TOG likely low, I think.

Dev of those off a rest and with a chance he gets hopefully a bit more time through the middle.
Dev for sure
I smell a big one from the bombers tonight
Been whacked off field all week
All spuds that went out and a few good ones coming back
Stringer for the middle dev Francis and mosquito will get a bit of excitement going

Danger game for richmond tonight

I need Captain Fyfe to save me.

I can still remember picking him as a rookie, I ended up starting him he was that good.

Ea0WzBhE8cC-IShn4vo5fKCcl_Hq-afXyQ8zHdWEApyx8VSkCwuMOnBbA1Ua6LRRreT94i_wZoIpwPdhAjimtGp6ByySa0LSILDBHftP6eIbskFrVViTEZDawe90W18JU497z8_KqDzbtNhHU0Ab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All we are saying is... GIVE TOBE A CHANCE!

This needs to be turned into a nation-wide movement.

TOBE MATTERS!
In all seriousness, he's very unlucky.
With Ling, you could see that he wasn't quite adjusting to the step-up, (not rubbishing him, just seemed to rush his disposal and miss targets when he could get his hands on it).
Watson adjusted well and did his job, certainly did nothing to contribute to his omission.

Only had Titch in the last on field, with Stiffy with the (E). Can loop him with King. mmm, will decide tomorrow.
So 7/719 with Dusty, Fyfe, Walters and Ridley tonight. Was toying with putting the C on Dusty. Madness I know.

100% mate
Just need dev to go sub 73 and I won’t feel as bad

I like the hawks draw to come home
Titch will go 120+ from here and hopefully chad finds some late season form
He has done it in the past
An 85 surely isn’t asking too much
Yes, Titch looking good now ....running much more on top of the ground, he looked heavy and lumbering early in the season

I actually really like Bytel but he's been hand happy in the past week. Thanks for the replies, I've got too many options
not liking these rolling sides delivered so late, too much to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back