AFL RDT Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly question. Players who are having the bye can be used at any time to replace a player playing on Sunday and made captain?

You told me Duncan would score 120+…
He has had 2 disposals with no one near him.
I bought him in for $845k…
Concussed on 62
Missed a week
Bye
His worst game in the last 4 seasons
There will never be anyone close to as unlucky as me.
Duncan was having a quiet game but then kicks a long goal. He will be fine, even if he just tons up. Wines going 130-140 more than makes up for that

Duncan was having a quiet game but then kicks a long goal. He will be fine, even if he just tons up. Wines going 130-140 more than makes up for that

Hahahahahahahah vintage you…

Wines 50 point first quarter…66 for rest of game.

Duncan “he will be fine even if he tons up”.. no Guthrie, plays on ball and wing with no opponent and scores 71…3 marks!! His worst game in 2.5 years without being injured…

I’ll say it again..

$845k the week they play the suns in Geelong. Knocked out before 1/2 time on 62. Would have scored 130+
Misses the week they play Collingwood. Would have scored 120+.
Bye
Comes back…has his worst game in 2.5 years without an opponent in a Geelong win where there should have been junk. I could have got 25 other premo midfielders for $100-$130k less..I choose the best player in the game at the time and the safest option…what happens?

Now, let’s see what the likes of taranto and tom Mitchell score combined this week…I’ll go with 240+.

Hahahahahahahah vintage you…

Wines 50 point first quarter…66 for rest of game.

Duncan “he will be fine even if he tons up”.. no Guthrie, plays on ball and wing with no opponent and scores 71…3 marks!! His worst game in 2.5 years without being injured…

I’ll say it again..

$845k the week they play the suns in Geelong. Knocked out before 1/2 time on 62. Would have scored 130+
Misses the week they play Collingwood. Would have scored 120+.
Bye
Comes back…has his worst game in 2.5 years without an opponent in a Geelong win where there should have been junk. I could have got 25 other premo midfielders for $100-$130k less..I choose the best player in the game at the time and the safest option…what happens?

Now, let’s see what the likes of taranto and tom Mitchell score combined this week…I’ll go with 240+.
Strange game tonight. Duncan actually had 20 touches which was the second most for the cats. With no Guth, they didn't spend half the qtr chipping it around racking up touches. I think Duncan was also a bit rusty, but should be much better in the run home.

Wines as a starting pick for you was incredible. Is in incredible form right now and will end up averaging 110 for the season

Titch will be shocking this week against the swans. Look what he did against the suns before the bye, he is just not the same this year. Would much rather have Wines. I'm worried hawks will shake up the midfield after the bye and Titch might struggle to average 100 from here on out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got rid off Phillips last week because his ceiling was 70 and was starting to even get 60s. Watch him suddenly ton up tonight

You told me Mitchell would struggle. He’s going to score 150+!!!! But you aren’t kissed and I’m lucky. It’s just the same every single week…what’s Taranto going to score this week… 130 or 140???

What a surprise…another 40+ possession game for Tom Mitchell…will be on more than Mitch Duncan scores before half time…

So predictable…even kicked a goal despite having 1 goal ALL season before tonight.

Mitch Duncan with no opponent playing wing and midfield…20 touches for the match

Tom Mitchell- plays 30% forward tonight…has 21 touches at 1/2 time on the scg where he scored 72 last game!!!!

Titch poor second half, but still a great score.

Newcombe just incredible on debut! 14 tackles and CD ripped him off a couple as well. If he can start getting more touches then wow, he will be a very solid rookie for us.

Lloyd awful, just pathetic all game. At least the guy can junk but FMD. The whole swans team though, just looked gassed all night. Why are we the only team that has to come up against a team fresh off the bye?

3/218

I've seen a few people talking about Newcombe's game, but not a lot about Amartley scoring 92 to go with his 74 last week. Quite handy for a $160k ruck/fwd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back