AFL RDT Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example how I’m just the unluckiest there is…whilst every other team has a mix of Mitchell, Taranto, brad crouch and Steele..I end up with Oliver and Duncan…how this manages to happen every single week is simply incredible. If only I was surprised.

Another example how I’m just the unluckiest there is…whilst every other team has a mix of Mitchell, Taranto, brad crouch and Steele..I end up with Oliver and Duncan…how this manages to happen every single week is simply incredible. If only I was surprised.
Oliver 40 pt qtr and on track for 120+ again

Meanwhile I trade out Highmore and Jordon the week they both ton up. And get Whit in for a 70!

Meanwhile I trade out Highmore and Jordon the week they both ton up. And get Whit in for a 70!
Oliver will be lucky to score 100 let alone 120. Collingwood never tag (except today). Copping a hard tag from Pendles.

He will be lucky to score 100 whilst spuds like Tom Mitchell and brad crouch score 120+ with ease…Oliver scored 84 last week as week with Duncan on bye after Duncan missed a week with concussion…whilst players like brad crouch score 120s

He will be lucky to score 100 whilst spuds like Tom Mitchell and brad crouch score 120+ with ease…Oliver scored 84 last week as week with Duncan on bye after Duncan missed a week with concussion…whilst players like brad crouch score 120s

Hahahahahah 82 after a 13 point last quarter…vintage RNW!!!! He’s on some run on predictions…if only I was a betting man. I would make thousands betting on the opposite he says…just put $$$ on every one of my players scoring below what they should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t give up
You have 13 before trades, another 4 trades gets you to 17 which should be competitive

I’m not trading for the sake of it.. Edwards and amartey are the only rookies with getting and both on bye. Mills is only defender worth getting and he’s on the bye. Zorko only forward worth getting and he’s suspended.

Parish, Taranto, touk all too expensive and Steele on bye.

My season is done. No point anymore.

I’m not trading for the sake of it.. Edwards and amartey are the only rookies with getting and both on bye. Mills is only defender worth getting and he’s on the bye. Zorko only forward worth getting and he’s suspended.

Mate you’re still inside the top 500. Your season isn’t done, your byes are ****** (especially next week) but the season is still alive after the byes

If your season is done and there is no point, then why do you give a * if you use four trades this week?

Burn them all on sideways trades and feel better about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back