Preview Round 13, Dreamtime in Darwin: Essendon vs Richmond, Marrara, Saturday 22/08/2020, 7:40 AEST

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it's pretty obvious we'll play Bellchambers and Draper forward for significant periods of time
Yes, which we did against Brisbane with 5 other forwards 😊

Unless you're telling me Zaharakis played midfield that day. I don't really remember that game that well... probably selective amnesia.

Watching a little bit of the Gold Coast vs Carlton game, it's very slippery. Usually I'd say it favours Richmond, but we can't mark or hit targets in the driest of conditions so it's good to have another side slip as well. We'll still get smashed though.

Yes, which we did against Brisbane with 5 other forwards 😊

Unless you're telling me Zaharakis played midfield that day. I don't really remember that game that well... probably selective amnesia.
Stringer, Stewart, Walla, Mozzie, Snelling/Smith

If you're that sure you must be right. Snelling and Smith also played against Brisbane.

View attachment 941688

Positions on there are where they were named, unless they were named on the bench in which case it's an educated guess.
Plus we always like playing a tall winger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the fu** is the point of bringing in Mutch and Begley for their first game in over a year and then dropping them straight away?
Fully agree. While I've no problems with this week's team per se, and not necessarily a huge fan of Begley, surely if you want to get a proper idea of whether a bloke is up to it you need to give him a block of 3 or 4 consecutive games. Getting a handle on which players are worth going forward with next year and beyond and which aren't going to cut it is probably the most productive thing we can do with what's left of this season.

From what i've seen of Mossie in the VFL I would say gun shy.
Hope he stars.

Fully agree. While I've no problems with this week's team per se, and not necessarily a huge fan of Begley, surely if you want to get a proper idea of whether a bloke is up to it you need to give him a block of 3 or 4 consecutive games. Getting a handle on which players are worth going forward with next year and beyond and which aren't going to cut it is probably the most productive thing we can do with what's left of this season.
You should be coaching Essendon.
Forget the drug s**t, Hird was so close. Down hill ever since, so whose responsible.

7 changes needed to be made, I wonder how many we make for next match? It’ll be our 5th match in 20 days coming back from the humidity in Darwin, interesting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back