Game Day Round 13: Essendon v Hawthorn, 7:50pm AEST @ Marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughysMullet

Club Legend
Feb 8, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What can we realistically hope to get for Bruest and smith??
Keep Bruest - he’s had no chance with our forward setup tonight. Command a 2nd rd pick from dogs for Smith - he doesn’t want to be here anymore the way he had played this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn United

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 16, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MUFC, Storm, Rebels
Worst thing is, we have good players, they'd just rather be anywhere other than a footy field
Debatable. We had plenty of role players, who were surrounded with stars. We have less stars now, or aging ones who aren't at the same level they once was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybloomer

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Every time Hawthorn switch the ball across ground the goal umpire gets ready. Every time Frawley gets the ball the goal umpire gets ready. Every time.... oh, forget it.

Hawkan

Draftee
Sep 16, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
All I know is, after tonight's game, need to be brutal during trade period this year. No such thing as untouchable players.

Sleutheren

Premiership Player
May 7, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I don't care about this anymore. I can't be bothered. It's boring and inept. There's no skill, no football nous.

Let's all stand next to each other so when my teammate handpasses to me I'll be tackled by the player who was tackling him. Brilliant.

hk89

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Disappointing that we've saved our worst game of the year for this mob. So hard to find positives at the minute.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's almost like the players wrote the year off once Tom Mitchell got injured

I mean where's the fight ?
There are skill errors galore as well, when they're normally clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom