Game Day Round 13: Essendon v Hawthorn, 7:50pm AEST @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strats is having a break next week.
According to AFL stats Stratts has had the 4th biggest fall in performance this year (after Jesse Hogan, Tom Mcdonald and another player i cant recall).
If he wasnt captain he would have been dropped weeks ago. Hindsight is 20/20 but making him captain was not the correct t decision.

I don’t think our game plan actually involves any plan about scoring. Is just circle work chip around until we **** up and concede. No intent at all.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Chip it around and wait for the opposition to flood our forward line-then bomb it long to 30 players with no key forwards in the side and watch them smash us on the rebound

Stratton should not be captain. I’m not comfortable with a chronic pincher being captain of our club.
Niggling is one thing but that’s just not right.
Should have been given to big boy, at least he’s an old fashioned competitor.

Comes across as a bit of an arse clown too to be honest. Nothing wrong wirh a sense of humour but theres a time and a place for it.

Not a leader in my books hes the kid at the back of the class flinging spit balls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clarko cant change the game plan cos we don't have the cattle to pay any other way.

like a mid table premier league team our only hope is to stifle the opposition and try and hang on.

Turned the Foxtel box off — now watching the ‘no signal’ box dance across the screen.

Same as watching the Hawks of 2019 play.

Unacceptable.

John Platten says hi.
Some player from 30 years ago?

Do you understand anything about physical conditioning?

Scully is not on a program that prioritizes his ability to tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back