Ridley Reid McGrath
Heppell Lav Hind
Durham Caldwell Martin
Perkins Stringer Guelfi
Jones 2MP Wanga

Draper Parish Merrett

Bench: Shiel Hobbs Redman Phillips
SUB: Cutler

I think Stewart and/or Francis might be a chance to play if we decide to go with one ruck…
We are a live chance to win this game given the OUTs for the Blues and the INs for us…

OUT: Waterman, Kelly, Smith
IN: Stringer, Redman, Guelfi

Team;-

Ridley Reid McGrath
Heppell Lav Hind
Durham Caldwell Martin
Perkins Stringer Guelfi
Jones 2MP Wanga

Draper Parish Merrett

Bench: Shiel Hobbs Redman Phillips
SUB: Cutler

I think Stewart and/or Francis might be a chance to play if we decide to go with one ruck…
We are a live chance to win this game given the OUTs for the Blues and the INs for us…
Kelly won't be dropped. He is comfortably in the top 10 of our best and fairest right now. Try to get that through your head.

we had this exact conversation last game
I said top 5 then. I can admit that's borderline. He's comfortably top 10 though.
so would hepp, but that dosent make him un-droppable , actually shiel would probably be in there too

not sure its the best metric
No, Heppell wouldn't be. McGrath, Draper, Parish, Caldwell, Merrett, Ridley, Laverde, Perkins, Wright, Redman, Kelly and Martin would all be ahead of him IMO. That's 12 players.

If you're top 10 in the best and fairest you aren't getting dropped. Period.

I said top 5 then. I can admit that's borderline. He's comfortably top 10 though.

No, Heppell wouldn't be. McGrath, Draper, Parish, Caldwell, Merrett, Ridley, Laverde, Perkins, Wright, Redman, Kelly and Martin would all be ahead of him IMO. That's 12 players.

If you're top 10 in the best and fairest you aren't getting dropped. Period.

It’d be touch and go if Draper, Caldwell and Perkins are ahead of Heppell, he’s played every game and received coaches votes in a couple, he’d be close to top 10.

It’d be touch and go if Draper, Caldwell and Perkins are ahead of Heppell, he’s played every game and received coaches votes in a couple, he’d be close to top 10.
Still, borderline at best there.

The important questions are of course:

1. Which underdone player will we re-injure?

2. How many times will a player be wheeled out to tell us it’s a ‘big week for the club’?

3. Which youngster will we drop instead of an underperforming senior player?

-and bonus question-

4. In what random way will we embarrass the club next week?

(Gonna be tough to top the consecutive zingers of Campbell re-signed and Sheedy yells at cloud)

The important questions are of course:

1. Which underdone player will we re-injure?

2. How many times will a player be wheeled out to tell us it’s a ‘big week for the club’?

3. Which youngster will we drop instead of an underperforming senior player?

-and bonus question-

4. In what random way will we embarrass the club next week?

(Gonna be tough to top the consecutive zingers of Campbell re-signed and Sheedy yells at cloud)
1. Stringer.
2. 394
3. Tex
4. Declare Dodoro is safe mid review

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok So...

Out: McGrath (inj), Phillips (omit) and Waterman (omit)

In: Redman, Guelfi and Stringer

FB: Ridley Reid Kelly

HB: Redman Laverde Hind

C: Merrett Martin Durham

HF: Guelfi Jones Hobbs

FF: Wanganeen Wright Stringer

FOL: Draper Parish Perkins

Int: Heppell Shiel Caldwell Smith

Sub: Bryan

*Draper runs as solo ruck playing 100% defensively and allowing Wright/Stringer/Jones play the forward 50 Ruck role. Wright to chop out for 15% gametime.

*Bryan as sub so that either an injury to a small allows us to go back to two rucks or an injury to a big allows us to trial Bryan in a different role.

It’s all outside noise and most of the guys view the saga as ancient history because they weren’t there when it happened.

The review thing hasn’t really affected the playing group either.

So that’s nice I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back