Game Day Round 13 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amartey, Edwards and Steele. All good trades if he’s okay for the round 14 bye. His team is way better than mine so probably a bit rich of me to insinuate he didn’t know what he was doing haha.
Part of me thinking I should have done the same rather than taking the R12 bye guys out of necessity. Take the donuts and get the good rooks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harmes slowed down...need him to really fire up and get 120 because Gawn is hopeless. Genuinely getting beaten by Lynch. The positive is that if Dees want to win, Gawn needs to actually do something so that might inspire him a little?

Jordon great but started to slow as well, needs to get going again. Poulter and Bianco very quiet

Harmes slowed down...need him to really fire up and get 120 because Gawn is hopeless. Genuinely getting beaten by Lynch. The positive is that if Dees want to win, Gawn needs to actually do something so that might inspire him a little?

Jordon great but started to slow as well, needs to get going again. Poulter and Bianco very quiet

Gawn will still go 110+. Think Poulter can still get a 70, as for Bianco not liking our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back