Game Day Round 13 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been so nice riding on your coattails for the last 5-6 weeks. You've dragged me along with you towards hat territory. I'm rank 361 now!
It’s like some glitch in the matrix where my good fortune has been rubbing off on you somehow. Seriously but, you deserve it for all the crap you kept fronting up for all this time

Just don’t derail me.. let’s keep the train moving in the right direction :thumbsu:

1928 to be at 67th. Bit of a roller coaster round.

Few hard luck stories like everyone else. Bringing in Reeves a week early, which made me miss Amartey, as well as no Highmore.
However playing the BE game by deciding to trade out Jordon and Harmes over Heeney wasn’t unlucky - just dumb.

Also got lucky with overs from Treacy and Burgess who both ended up counting towards my score.

Bring on trading peaheart Gaff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1725 here - assuming Murphy's 13 point contribution doesn't need to come off. Him getting injured, Bianco turning in a shocker and Heeney spudding it up hasn't helped... Lost all my gains from last week, hopefully next week is better....

Onto next week.

1750.. bitterly disappointed. Season has come crashing down throughout the Byes when I had prepared for it to be my launching block.

Ditto.. and 1729. Random rooks firing has ruined me while I was setting up for them ruining everyone else.
So many 70-80 average scores from premos that I needed better from.

Gaff, Whitfield, Ward, Green, Flynn, Crisp, Lloyd averaged 74 for me...
At an average spend of $660k.

My team was looking ok on paper and yet, too far gone now rankings wise. Season over.

Not sure what my notes will be to improve for next year. Get better luck? I don't know haha.

1746 and down to 543 from 348 the week before. Standard service resumes when I don't have Parish (who is somehow STILL a POD at 6%?!) to bail me out.

At least I got Amartey and his $60K price rise. Shame about my other trades (Short-Ward as a 'bye fix up' - stupid and cost me 43 points, RCD-Whitfield - ignored the data and paid up for him. Will pay off long term but could have waited a week).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back