Autopsy Round 13: Hawks v the SA 25 (Port Power)

Remove this Banner Ad

What was that viral hashtag there that lasted a couple of years? #freekickhawthorn As I recall. I’ve not seen a game this year wher I felt Port’s got a good run from this current crap mob of umpires. Yes, the count was lopsided, but watching the game I didn’t see much to comment about...For once!
Hawthorn has had an absolute dream run from umpires for so long and everyone knows it. Anyway, I’m sure Clarko will do lunch with Gil tomorrow and set him straight. Watching next week with anticipation.
2014 was sooo good!

Correct the Scully experiment is done. His movement sideways is non existent obviously due to the ankle injury’s so we effectively have a player that can run on roller skates.
I’m sure one day once he’s retired we’ll find out exactly how we’ll that ankle healed. He just looks so timid when contact is about to come which is weird because he wasn’t as fearful last season. I guess maybe he now knows in his mind that his ankle won’t ever get back close to where it was pre-injury. It’s a bloody shame because he was awesome to watch when in full flight.

What was that viral hashtag there that lasted a couple of years? #freekickhawthorn As I recall. I’ve not seen a game this year wher I felt Port’s got a good run from this current crap mob of umpires. Yes, the count was lopsided, but watching the game I didn’t see much to comment about...For once!
Hawthorn has had an absolute dream run from umpires for so long and everyone knows it. Anyway, I’m sure Clarko will do lunch with Gil tomorrow and set him straight. Watching next week with anticipation.
You're a special kind of stupid. Jog on mouth breather

What was that viral hashtag there that lasted a couple of years? #freekickhawthorn As I recall.

Yes, a hashtag created by *silly people like you who had an amazing ability to focus on one free kick, while ignoring all the others flowing in the opposite direction. Look at our free kick counts over that period *****.

I’ve not seen a game this year wher I felt Port’s got a good run from this current crap mob of umpires.

Thanks for proving my point *****. You keep your eyes closed for all the s**t decisions in Port games against teams like Hawthorn and Tigers, which enables you to claim "Not seen a game this year where I felt Port's got a good run". 14-0 in a half, that's a ******* good run you *****.

Yes, the count was lopsided, but watching the game I didn’t see much to comment about...For once!

That's because you're a *****.

Hawthorn has had an absolute dream run from umpires for so long and everyone knows it.

Hawthorn has had a s**t run with umpires for nearly 20 years, and the stats prove it. You think otherwise because you are a *****.

Anyway, I’m sure Clarko will do lunch with Gil tomorrow and set him straight. Watching next week with anticipation.

Games Hawthorn have won due to umpiring:

2012 preliminary final (would have been the 2012 grand final too if not for Malceski)
2014 preliminary final
2015 preliminary final
2016 3x games in the space of a few rounds (hence #freekickhawthorn)

Grand finals Hawthorn have won due to unearned home ground advantage:

Hawthorn also hold the world record for most 50m penalties for in a game (8 against Port, in a game we were robbed)

WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

59c5f2ba941c1bd1778efb369259bd84.jpg

2012 preliminary final (would have been the 2012 grand final too if not for Malceski)
2014 preliminary final
2015 preliminary final

Hawthorn also hold the world record for most 50m penalties for in a game (8 against Port, in a game we were robbed)

WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

Yes. Just because you say so. NFI

2014 preliminary final
2015 preliminary final

WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

Don't troll here again, or it's a red.

Bye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2014 preliminary final
2015 preliminary final

WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

Take a good look at where the Hawks rank in free kicks from 2012-2020 you dumbass.

That TOB dropped mark was the kick more than anything. Should have been a bullet onto his chest, instead Impey gave it air time and the defender had the closing speed to impact
may have already been mentioned and not even free kick count related but i reckon the biggest thing we got reamed in was marks not being paid, there were probably 4-5 in our forward half that were 50/50 and not a single one of them was paid

Yet if you watched tigers vs bombers game they pay a mark to Balta in the first that was no different to TOB’s.

2014 preliminary final
2015 preliminary final

WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

2014 prelim - 17 to 21 in Ports favor, including a string of frees that brought you back into the game in the last.

2015 prelim - 19 to 17 in our favor, in a 5 goal win. But those frees really made the difference.

2014 preliminary final
2015 preliminary final

WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

Poor Power thought they would come in to the AFL and dominate the same way they did in the SANFL the arrogance of their supporters is something you really have to live is SA to appreciate.

Small fish in a big pond i look forward to watching them fail when it counts.

2012 preliminary final
2014 preliminary final
2015 preliminary final

That looks more like a list of games Hawthorn won over inferior teams from South Australia and Perth.

2012 prelim final versus Adelaide. Hawthorn has 64 inside 50s to Adelaide's 38. Yet we won due to the umpires? Those 26 extra inside 50s had nothing to do with it. It was those 2 extra free kicks we got across the entire day that was the clear difference.

2014 prelim final versus Port. Port get 4 more free kicks during the game, including some very dodgy frees that got them back into the game when they were a LONG way behind. Sooky Port fans blame umpires instead of their inability to convert in front of goal, which was a much bigger problem for them than the umpiring. Constantly refer to a few decisions that could have gone either way late in the game, when the umpire fuelled comeback had made it close, while forgetting the rub of the green they enjoyed for the majority of the game.

2015 prelim final vs Freo. Freo get 2 more free kicks than Hawthorn, and lose by nearly 5 goals. Port fan thinks umpires to blame for loss.

2016, after 3 flags in a row, a footy public, sick of Hawthorn's success jumps on board 'freekickhawthorn' despite the lack of any statistical support for such a notion. In fact the stats consistently support the notion of 'freekickanyonebuthawthorn'.

WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

How ironic. You're in a ******* coma on this topic. Someone should hit the switch on your life support, you oxygen thief.

Last edited:

2014 preliminary final
2015 preliminary final

WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

We dont hold the best 'world record' though .....what was that biggest losing margin in a GF again ?

He's a gun, like you said he has a lot to his game. Sicily, Day and Scrimshaw would make for a very skillful and creative backline. Though I imagine Day will end up playing further up the ground.

I wonder if Scrimshaw could play in the middle eventually? He could play on a wing right now IMO.
He has played in the middle at NEAFL level to good effect. There is a video of some highlights from one of his games on YouTube I think but I tried to find it and can't. Possibly GC removed it :)

He has played in the middle at NEAFL level to good effect. There is a video of some highlights from one of his games on YouTube I think but I tried to find it and can't. Possibly GC removed it :)

I remember from his games last year that he has a really good contested possession and ground ball rate for a defender of his size.

He definitely has transferable skills for playing through the middle of the ground.

And never will.

2014 preliminary final
2015 preliminary final

WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

Hello little one, does mummy and daddy know you are up so late...... Whoops Port Supporter, probably just.....does mummy know you are so late!!!

I have highlighted some of the above for you to watch again!!! Pay special attention to the 2014 Prelim, its a cracker!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! You lose, just like you do in everyday life.

P.S, thanks again for Shaun, Jarman and Chad!!!! You guys are awesome as a feeder club!!!!

Yet if you watched tigers vs bombers game they pay a mark to Balta in the first that was no different to TOB’s.

Happened twice, once to Timmy and the other time to McEvoy.

Both times as far as I can recall, "Ehhhhhh happy for that to nobeaamark" - Jono Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back