• Ross Lyon

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gardner - 18 !!!!!

• Newnes

• Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anyone who doesn't know the rules, but insists that they know how the Captain loophole works...

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Ah - the middle bye week.... The one where all your carefully laid plans and best intentions have already been completely sabotaged - and you know you are screwed....

Now is the time for venting, now is the time for revenge.....

Nominations in here for this weeks Horse's Ass competition, to give something back to those who have completely ruined your Fantasy Football week.

Previous winners include such luminaries as:

Chris Burgess
Josh Corbett

But it's not just a pick on the dud GC player, there is plenty of other threads for that. You can also pick on dud WB players, dud Saints players and even the umpires who called play on, rather than letting your man have a shot on goal which might have won you your league match.

Go forth and vent, give them what they deserve....

frog-toad-press-horses-ass-trophy.jpg

For the second round in a row, my nomination is ... Finlayson. ******* spud.

If I can do a second one, then old mate who tried to tell us you didn't need to VC a Thursday night player for the loophole and kept arguing.

For the second round in a row, my nomination is ... Finlayson. ******* spud.

If I can do a second one, then old mate who tried to tell us you didn't need to VC a Thursday night player for the loophole and kept arguing.

Two quality nominations there...…

My nomination last round was for Horse himself. This week another coach gets it. Ross Lyon.

I needed Bennell this week. My long laid plans revolved around downgrading to him. But thanks to you Ross, I had to get some SCRUB who will probably be dropped by next week. And you want to hear the funny part? You’ll bring him right in next week when I have other trades to do and can’t get him!

The clown needs to see a 5 year body of work from Bennell in the two’s and for Freo to miss finals again and lose his job before he even thinks about bringing him in. Just * yourself Ross. Nobody likes you.

(Disclaimer, these rants are purely fantasy score based, no harm intended.
Score well, you'll never get mentioned here. Score poorly and you're staring down the barrel at a shiney horses ass)

Gardner. 18pts where most of that occured in 1 play (congrats on your goal btw but if you can kick a goal from 45, you can get a kick around the ground at least once or twice)
Everyone else in your team had a field day, I wasn't expecting much,
but 18 and very little impact, along with being cheaper than Logue (sucking some in, and out of 82 points & cash) will get you a nomination here easily.
It will also consign you to the fantasy scrap heap with a few gems from Gold Coast and a trusty veteran from St Kilda. Say hi to Browny for me.
Not to rub salt into the wound but Duryea/Schache played well in the VFL.

Did someone say ‘trusty veteran from St Kilda’??? Surely if Jack ‘snowflake’ Billings can waltz around for 170, his more experienced leader could get at least half that!!

I nominate Jack ‘inspired pre-season pick but should have been traded 10 rounds ago’ Newnes.

Think I will save my Rocky nomination for next week. Still feel like Newnes is a better (worse?) option.
He'll get some nominations this week I think.
Too many injuries, I think we need to take the rock out of Rockliff.
Traded him last week, Rocky out got me a bit of cash & 98pts in Gresham as I needed some DPP links but set me back a true premo.
Gresh BE was 57, now has a last 3 of 96 & L5 of 90 with Bris this week & BE of 59. Figured it was worth the gamble with rookie cash running dry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the winner is - the usual idiot who wanders into the wrong board, proceeds to know 'absolutely everything' about the competition he's not actually a part of, lectures people who try to assist and acts like a giant !#$!#&*)((*&*(&^(*^(* - this post has been censored.

So - you know who you are, we all know who you are - congratulations on being the third recipient of the Horse's Ass award....

Honour Roll:

Round 11 - Chris Burgess
Round 12 - Josh Corbett
Round 13 - People who don't know how the Captain Loophole works because they wander on the wrong Fantasy Football board - but then act like dicks....

Back