Game Day Round 13 Matchday Discussion - F*** the Byes edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trying to do the reverse trades trick people are talking about where you have to trade in the player you directly traded out to get Reeves (Waterman). I have Treacle already who's now in my fwds so i could get Reeves.

I think you would have to do Reeves > Rowe, which should be fine considering the DPP switch you used isn't locked yet so you can put CCJ in the rucks.

I had switched players around as well (CCJ was in rucks, FWD's after the Reeves trade in) and it worked for me.

Meh, I won't risk it.

Will have to trade Flynn next week regardless to make bank in order to fund my next premo upgrade.

Are you in Div 9? Think I'm playing you this week lol, at least we both did it
Good luck mate.

Solid enough start with Stewart, Selwood and Boak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I traded Flynn>Reeves so there's nothing I can do about it.

He better play next week though, or they're gonna have to dig a 7 foot grave for the Kent.

Anyone brave enough to trade in Newcombe now before he literally runs out onto the ground in half an hour? Clarko, master coach and master troll

I'm thinking this too. I was likely going to grab him next week anyway, I need that cash, do I just go him a week early?

Trying to do the reverse trades trick people are talking about where you have to trade in the player you directly traded out to get Reeves (Waterman). I have Treacle already who's now in my fwds so i could get Reeves.

If you trade Reeves and move Treacy to your ruck, you can trade in any other player without using another trade as it will still think you traded Waterman to whoever you trade in.

I traded Flynn to Reeves then Reeves to Treacy and didn't have to use an extra trade

We need far more dialogue about these trade scenarios. It appears to be working for some people and not for others? I've only made 3, not involving any Port or Geelong players and I don't have the option of reversing.

This is my issue. I would have to trade Highmore back in even if it worked. Not sure I want that anyway lol.

I took the punt and it worked.

Kosi out, Madden to DEF, Treacy to FWD, Reeves in was my original trade. Doing all of that backwards and bringing Kosi in and I'm back to 4 trades.

I'm thinking this too. I was likely going to grab him next week anyway, I need that cash, do I just go him a week early?
For me I'm trading him in for Murphy/Highmore who both have * all scoring potential, both won't play next week and both have barely made 70-80k so the risk of going early on him to facilitate my other trades next week with the added bonus that he's at least a chance of being a warm body next week... I'd do it. Jump on board :moustache:

Yep, just trade to Brockman as long as you have the cash to do it.
dont have the cash... Could i do Whitfield to May. Confirm. Then Brockman to reeves. Confirm. Lazzaro to Hall.

Would that work?? so scared because if it doesnt work, i could ruin my entire season
1623403531600.png

If you trade Reeves and move Treacy to your ruck, you can trade in any other player without using another trade as it will still think you traded Waterman to whoever you trade in.

I traded Flynn to Reeves then Reeves to Treacy and didn't have to use an extra trade

Holy s**t, that worked! Went Reeves to Newcombe in the end.

Life saver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back